HX Global, the Americas division of Healix International, has confirmed the appointment of Tim Crockett as Senior Vice President, US Business Operations. The appointment comes following recent structural changes made to support the company’s significant growth in the US market.
Tim Crockett has been a vital part of the HX Global team since 2016, when he joined as Vice President of Security. In that role, he was tasked with designing and providing security and risk management solutions to an extensive multi-national client list.
Tim became a member of the Royal Marine Commandos in 1990 and went on to join the Special Boat Service in 1992. Prior to joining HX Global, Tim worked as Senior Director of Global Security Operations for Turner, Inc. He also worked as a consultant to CNN for 12 years.
In all his roles, Tim has trained and advised clients, many of which operated predominantly in hostile environments. He has served numerous deployments in Afghanistan, the Middle East, Central and West Africa, Southeast Asia, and the Amazon jungles of Brazil.
Tim served as chairperson for the Media & Entertainment Working Group for OSAC, a department within the US Department of State. He has been honoured by the Royal Television Society and the Overseas Press Club of America. He received a Golden Eagle Award and won Peabody Awards for his roles in CNN’s “Terror on Tape” series and “72 Hours Under Fire.”
“I am thrilled to be leading the team at such an exciting time for HX Global. I am proud of the comprehensive, leading-edge travel risk management solutions we bring to the market, and I couldn’t ask for a stronger or more dedicated team of industry experts to work with,” Tim commented.
HX Global has also announced the appointment of Nicholas Crane as VP, East Coast Sales. Nicholas comes to the HX team from Tokio Marine HCC and previously worked for SunLife Financial.
Healix International/HX Global CEO Mike Webb said, “It is incredibly important to have the right people in leadership roles, especially when operating a global business. Tim is a man of honour and integrity. He has the expertise and real-world experience necessary to lead the US team during this period of expansion.”
HX Global recently moved its US headquarters to the Boston area in order to support the growing team.
- Counter Terrorism Risks: Post Room Vigilance
- Insight Into The Myriad Of Risks Challenging Personnel Security In 2019
- Security VP For Healix International In Second Place On Epic Row Across Atlantic For Veteran Mental Health
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Workers Travelling To US Should Be Aware Of E.Coli Outbreak Caused By Romaine Lettuce
- Healix To Provide Medical Assistance For Crews Of The Clipper 2017-18 Round The World Yacht Race
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Measles Continues To Be A Threat To Workers Travelling Abroad
- Brits Want To Move To Europe Despite Brexit
- Protecting Field Workers During Emergency Response Programmes
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect