APRIL International Care, a leading international private medical insurance provider to the individual, student, SME and corporate markets, has announced the appointment of Amanda Barrett as business development manager to be based in their London office.
With over 15 years’ experience in the private medical insurance industry, Amanda previously worked at Towergate Employee Benefits and Aviva where she had responsibility for developing and driving the success of international sales and leading the company’s move into the IPMI market.
Commenting on her appointment, managing director of APRIL International Care UK, Joe Thomas said, “Amanda has a proven track record of delivering new sales and positive working relationships with brokers in our core IPMI market. She is an important hire for APRIL International Care, as we move to build upon our growing share of the IPMI market.
APRIL International Care offers brokers and clients a global platform combining expertise and proximity through a network of worldwide offices. Feedback from brokers tells us that this combination of a service and knowledge led approach is popular in the market and it is certainly contributing towards our drive to deliver high quality international private medical care to a worldwide clientele.”
Amanda adds, “APRIL International Care is well advanced in terms of delivering against its clear growth strategy. I am looking forward to continuing the success that the team has delivered by identifying new IPMI intermediaries and accounts for development.”
APRIL International Care offers a range of standout international private medical insurance plans delivered by 280 staff members, across 12 countries worldwide.
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- Globality Health Withdraws From UK IPMI Market
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- International Medical Group WorldAware Team Up to Assist Customers and Clients
- April International Announces New Key Sales Hire
- Enhancing Plans To Meet Fresh Challenges In The International Private Medical Insurance Market
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Richard Di Benedetto President Aetna International
- Expacare Appoints Geoff Maggs
- Aetna International Enhances International Private Medical Insurance Plans With Employee Assistance Programme
- Starr Companies And Aetna International Launch 2 International Private Medical Insurance Plans For Philippines Market
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
- Passenger Revenues Could Plummet $252 Billion Below 2019’s Figure
- How To Take Care Of Your Mental Health During The Global Pandemic
- Aetna To Provide Members With Free Access To Virtual Health Care During Covid-19
- Cost Of Living Would Prompt A Fifth of Expats To Return Home