Allianz Partners has announced that Rifka Chaouki will be heading up Allianz Care's international health products and services in Singapore, working closely with our local partner, Allianz Global Corporate Specialty.
Speaking about the new appointment, Alexis Obligi, Chief Sales and Development Officer for International Health at Allianz Partners said, "It is a pleasure to welcome Rifka Chaouki to the team. Singapore is such an exciting market for us at the moment, and it is great to see someone with such extensive experience and knowledge of the region join us to help it grow. I wish Rifka the best of luck in the role and look forward to working together."
Rifka has 9 years' experience working in international Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) and holds a number of certifications from Singapore College of Insurance, including in Health Insurance, Personal General Insurance, Life Insurance and Investment linked policies. Rifka also holds a Masters' degree in Human and Social Sciences from Paris V University.
Rifka will lead the sales team in Singapore and be involved in further developing Allianz Care's offering for globally mobile employees in the region. Rifka will also be responsible for managing existing broker relationships and extending the intermediary network.
For more information about Allianz Care, visit: www.allianz-care.com
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- New Survey Reveals Gulf In Worldwide Workplace Wellbeing
- Wayne Manning Joins Sedgwick’s International Division
- Pacific Prime Accepts the 2019 Award for Elevating Customer Experience With Technology at the Allianz Broker Event in Dubai
- Affinity Insurance Markets: The Uk And Us Compared
- Healix International Raises Hong Kong Security Risk Rating To Moderate