Claims management and assistance provider CEGA, a Charles Taylor company, has enhanced its insurance fraud investigation skills by appointing a high-calibre team leader to manage its new Special Investigations Unit in Bournemouth. The unit has been established to meet a growing demand for CEGA's global claims validation service and to complement its base in Chichester.
Matt Bowman, who takes on the new senior role, adds well over a decade of investigative expertise and intelligence analysis to CEGA's claims validation provision, which covers all areas of insurance claims validation, including insurance fraud and liability investigations on household, personal accident, travel and health claims. It is available as a stand-alone service.
Bowman, who will report into CEGA's Head of Technical Claims Simon Cook, spent 16 years at Zurich Financial Services prior to joining CEGA - over ten of which were dedicated to a variety of fraud investigation and intelligence roles. He was also selected to complete a 6-month secondment working alongside the Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED) at the City of London Police, and has worked across the insurance spectrum, not least in the motor, property, EL and PL sectors.
Simon Cook comments, "As our global client-base grows, investing in highly-skilled staff reinforces our ability to support insurers in the fight against insurance fraud, which in turn protects their bottom lines. We are delighted to welcome Matt to the team as a valuable addition to our claims validation service."
- Travel Anxiety: Looking To The Future
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Commercial Director, Charles Taylor Assistance
- Driving Innovation In The Travel Insurance Sector With The Travel Health Calculator
- Charles Taylor Assistance Adds Significant Expertise To In-House Medical Team
- Infectious Diseases Abroad: What Should Business Travellers Know?
- FOCUS ON FRAUD: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Simon Cook, Head Of Technical Claims, CEGA Group, A Charles Taylor Company
- CEGA Expands Medical Team
- CEGA Reaps Rewards Of Fraud Training
- CEGA's Medical Screening Solution Attracts Millstream Underwriting
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Charles Taylor Launches Digital Tool To Manage Employees' Back-To-Work And Back-To-Travel Risk Assessments
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- The COVID-19 Challenge: Delivering International Health And Medical Services During A Pandemic
- Generali Involves Over 30 Thousand People With The Human Safety Net’s Programs
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade