Gerald joins Bupa from EY, where he was most recently a Partner in their Strategy and Customer practice.
In that capacity, Gerald has partnered with Bupa on many significant programs of work over the past few years.
Prior to his extensive experience at both EY and Deloitte, Gerald has also held a number of roles in both the banking and private equity sectors.
“I am delighted to announce the appointment of Gerald Marion as our new Chief Customer and Strategy Officer. He has a key understanding of our businesses and customer challenges. Gerald will be a valuable addition to Bupa’s Executive team and help us make a step change in how we think about and deliver for our customers,” said Hisham El-Ansary, Chief Executive Officer of Bupa A&NZ.
Gerald will start at Bupa on 1 August 2019.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- VIDEO: We Are New Frontier Group. Think. Reach. Be Global
- Generali Global Assistance & GMMI, Inc. Announce A New Medical Advisory Board
- Europ Assistance Furthers Commitment To Operations In Asia – Announces New Presence In Thailand
- 5 Ways Expats Can Seamlessly Integrate Themselves Into A New Country