Gerald joins Bupa from EY, where he was most recently a Partner in their Strategy and Customer practice.
In that capacity, Gerald has partnered with Bupa on many significant programs of work over the past few years.
Prior to his extensive experience at both EY and Deloitte, Gerald has also held a number of roles in both the banking and private equity sectors.
“I am delighted to announce the appointment of Gerald Marion as our new Chief Customer and Strategy Officer. He has a key understanding of our businesses and customer challenges. Gerald will be a valuable addition to Bupa’s Executive team and help us make a step change in how we think about and deliver for our customers,” said Hisham El-Ansary, Chief Executive Officer of Bupa A&NZ.
Gerald will start at Bupa on 1 August 2019.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Costa Fortune – Every 3 Minutes A UK Traveller Now Needs Emergency Medical Treatment Abroad, As The Medical Treatment Bill Hits An 8 Year High
- How Safe Is It To Visit Hong Kong?
- Now Health International Bolsters Senior Leadership Team With Strategic Hire
- Latest ABI Analysis Underlines Importance Of Preparing For Business Travel Risks
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global