Allianz Partners has announced a new appointment for its international health brand, Allianz Care. Diane Babson will take up the role of Chief Financial Officer for Allianz Care, following the retirement of Finance Director and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Frank Mee.
Diane joined Allianz Partners in 2015 as Chief Financial Officer for the US and Americas Region, bringing more than 15 years’ experience across multiple financial disciplines. Diane holds a degree in accounting from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from the University of North Carolina-Wilmington. Diane commenced her new role with Allianz Care last month on a three year assignment.
Speaking about the appointment, Chief Executive Officer, Ida Luka-Lognoné said, “Diane is a seasoned finance executive with vast experience and we are delighted she is joining us following a number of very successful years leading the finance operations for the US and Americas. Diane is a strong leader and strategic business partner, and I am very much looking forward to working with her at Allianz Care.”
Diane’s appointment comes as Frank Mee retires after more than 30 years of service. Frank began his career with Allianz in 1986 and was one of the founders of the international health line of business.
Speaking about Frank’s retirement, Ida added: “It has been a privilege for me to work alongside Frank since I joined the company. His dedication to the business and wealth of knowledge has always been an enormous asset to the team. I wish him a happy and fulfilling retirement.”
For more information about Allianz Care, visit: www.allianz-care.com.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Pacific Prime Accepts the 2019 Award for Elevating Customer Experience With Technology at the Allianz Broker Event in Dubai
- Affinity Insurance Markets: The Uk And Us Compared
- Healix International Raises Hong Kong Security Risk Rating To Moderate
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory November 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE