Allianz Partners has announced a new appointment for its international health brand, Allianz Care. Diane Babson will take up the role of Chief Financial Officer for Allianz Care, following the retirement of Finance Director and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Frank Mee.
Diane joined Allianz Partners in 2015 as Chief Financial Officer for the US and Americas Region, bringing more than 15 years’ experience across multiple financial disciplines. Diane holds a degree in accounting from the University of Massachusetts and an MBA from the University of North Carolina-Wilmington. Diane commenced her new role with Allianz Care last month on a three year assignment.
Speaking about the appointment, Chief Executive Officer, Ida Luka-Lognoné said, “Diane is a seasoned finance executive with vast experience and we are delighted she is joining us following a number of very successful years leading the finance operations for the US and Americas. Diane is a strong leader and strategic business partner, and I am very much looking forward to working with her at Allianz Care.”
Diane’s appointment comes as Frank Mee retires after more than 30 years of service. Frank began his career with Allianz in 1986 and was one of the founders of the international health line of business.
Speaking about Frank’s retirement, Ida added: “It has been a privilege for me to work alongside Frank since I joined the company. His dedication to the business and wealth of knowledge has always been an enormous asset to the team. I wish him a happy and fulfilling retirement.”
For more information about Allianz Care, visit: www.allianz-care.com.
- APRIL International Care Announces Raft Of Enhancements To International Health Insurance Range MyHEALTH Singapore
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- AnaCap Acquires Independent Danish Private Health Insurance Business
- Best Doctors® Announces Record Global Growth In 2016
- International Medical, Healthcare, Travel, Expatriate Insurance and Assistance Newsletter May 2015
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- HSBC Life Appoints Ying Teoh As Global Head Of Customer Proposition
- Introducing MediHelp International
- Pacific Prime Named Cigna Middle East's "Individual Broker of the Year" And "Innovative Broker of the Year" In 2020
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Now Available At A Reduced Price
- Singapore Sees A Drop In Rental Costs For Expatriates Due To The Effects Of Covid-19