Sedgwick has announced the appointment of Wayne Manning as head of client services for its international division.
Over 25 years of experience in insurance, claims and relationship management, Manning's expertise and knowledge of the sector is exceptional. With his career in insurance beginning in the late 1980s as a claims technician, Manning's instinctive understanding of the industry has culminated in developing, implementing, and managing relationships for multinational corporate client programmes.
"Client services continues to be an integral offering for our international clients, and with Wayne's experience, expertise and passion for the sector, we will continue to be regarded as a world leader in the industry," said Eric Malterre, chief client officer for Sedgwick's international division.
"We are constantly improving and enhancing our team so that our clients, irrespective of where they may be, receive the award-winning service they expect from Sedgwick," Malterre said. "The future for our client services division is looking very bright, and with Wayne's appointment, clients can look forward to the best possible business solutions in the market."
"I am delighted to join the Sedgwick international team and looking forward to building upon Sedgwick's success to deliver dynamic and innovative solutions to further benefit our clients," said Wayne Manning, head of client services for Sedgwick's international division.
Manning is an associate member of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AMII Initiative Leads To Landmark Agreement For Electronic Transfer Of Underwriting
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Out Now
- Charles Taylor Claims Services Adds Workers' Compensation And Defense Base Act Claims Handling And Medical Management To Its Product Offering
- Lufthansa Group Guarantees Customers A Safe Return Journey
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients