Willis Towers Watson has named Johan Forsgård as the leader of its new Nordics region structure.
In the new role of Head of the Nordics, Forsgård will manage the newly formed Nordics region of Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Norway. He is based in Stockholm and starts the role with immediate effect.
Forsgård was previously Head of Sweden and Finland, having had held that post since 2016. He joined Willis Towers Watson in 2005 and has worked in a range of leadership positions, becoming Head of Sweden in 2012.
He will now be responsible for leading a complex region to implement the strategic vision of Willis Towers Watson, drive sales and client management, and grow revenues in multiple lines of business.
Anne Pullum, Head of Western Europe, Willis Towers Watson, said: “Johan is a dynamic and committed leader, and this new role enables him to build on his many successes in the region. We have established a strong reputation in the Nordics, and clients there have shown a growing appetite for our wide range of global solutions.”
Johan Forsgård, Head of the Nordics, said: “I am honoured to be given the chance to lead the Nordic region, where we have very strong businesses, and excellent people and leaders. I know our Nordics businesses well from my long career with the company, and I have a strong background in our corporate risk and broking business. We are well positioned to accelerate our existing strategy and deliver value to our clients in the shape of a more integrated Nordic team.”
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Charles Taylor Launches Digital Tool To Manage Employees' Back-To-Work And Back-To-Travel Risk Assessments
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- The COVID-19 Challenge: Delivering International Health And Medical Services During A Pandemic
- Generali Involves Over 30 Thousand People With The Human Safety Net’s Programs
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade