United Insurance Brokers Ltd (UIBL) appoints James Wilson as Head of M&A and Financial Lines.
“UIB is extremely pleased to welcome James Wilson who will spearhead our M&A and Financial Lines offering within our Specialty team, which offers clients the full suite of specialised insurance solutions to address complex risks.
James has over 17 years’ experience in the sector and has held management positions both as an Underwriter and Broker. His expertise spans all M&A and Financial & Professional Lines products and he is a regular contributor to industry publications and frequent speaker at seminars, having worked with clients in a variety of industry sectors and in many jurisdictions.”
United Insurance Brokers Limited (UIBL) began operation in 1987 and is an integral part of one of the largest privately-owned independent international insurance and reinsurance brokers headquartered in London. UIB Group’s team boasts over 20 nationalities. Supported by a network of local offices, and strategic business partners in Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, the UIB Group (UIB) provides clients with the platform to access insurance and reinsurance markets globally.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- IMG Welcomes Dina Tarantola-Froner As Chief Underwriting Officer
- AXA Completes Sale Of AXA Bank Belgium
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Angela Smith, Head Of Proposition Development, Charles Taylor Assistance