Stephensons Risk Management has appointed David Cronje as an Account Executive to help drive its business development plans in the South of England.
Joining the Stephensons team from national broker Gallagher, David brings with him a wealth of experience gained both here in the UK and his native South Africa.
Before moving to the UK in 2017, David rose to prominence with Commercial Union in South Africa as its managing director for the Southern Cape region before setting up his own brokerage there.
Commenting on his appointment with Stephensons Risk Management, David Cronje said: “Mike and his team have a fantastic range of products and facilities, and the way they work with their clients matches my own, I am very excited by the opportunities we can work on together.”
Stephensons Risk Management Managing Director, Mike McNulty added: “We are delighted to welcome David to the team. He is a perfect fit for our business and brings with him not only a great deal of experience, but an ethic of professional and personal service that is embedded in our way of working. I am looking forward to working closely with David to continue our rapid growth, and expand our footprint in the South of England.
Stephensons Risk Management Limited is an independent Insurance Broker authorised by the FCA, and a member of Willis Towers Watson Networks
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- HSBC Life Appoints Ying Teoh As Global Head Of Customer Proposition
- Introducing MediHelp International
- Pacific Prime Named Cigna Middle East's "Individual Broker of the Year" And "Innovative Broker of the Year" In 2020
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Now Available At A Reduced Price
- Singapore Sees A Drop In Rental Costs For Expatriates Due To The Effects Of Covid-19