Generali Global Assistance (“GGA”) today announced that it has appointed Vladimir Poletaev as their Chief Marketing Officer. In this role, Vladimir will be responsible for supporting and executing marketing, branding, communications, and PR initiatives across North America.
As the newly established CMO, Mr. Poletaev will be managing a team of talented marketing professionals from all North American entities under the Generali Global Assistance umbrella, including GGA Travel Insurance & Assistance, Generali U.S. Branch, GGA Identity & Cyber Protection Services, GMMI, Trip Mate, and CareLinx Inc., among other products and services. He will also be responsible for collaborating with GGA’s parent company, Europ Assistance Group, in addition to driving strategy and synergies while championing the North American business within the larger Generali Group. Mr. Poletaev will focus on promoting the GGA brand and its values to facilitate the ambition of Generali Group as a lifetime partner to clients and their customers, combining simplicity and innovation with empathy and care.
Chris Carnicelli, CEO of Generali Global Assistance, commented on the news, “We’re excited to announce Vladimir’s appointment as Chief Marketing Officer as he will be instrumental in establishing a unified marketing and communications program across North America. Vladimir’s background gives him a deep understanding of our integrated solutions, all of which add genuine value to people’s lives, health, home, mobility, and work. His leadership and focus on our core values will further our ability to be dynamic and empathic. By taking the time to know our customers, we offer valuable advice with a long-term perspective and multi-stakeholder approach. We understand the importance of building lifetime relationships instead of simply focusing on selling policies.”
Mr. Poletaev brings a wealth of leadership experience and in-depth knowledge of Generali Global Assistance’s various product lines. In his more than fourteen years with the company, Vladimir previously worked with its Travel, Health, Home & Family, and Concierge services divisions. Prior to this CMO role, Mr. Poletaev managed the Global Identity & Cyber Protection division’s Business Development Team as Chief Commercial Officer and facilitated sales and account management support of GGA’s Care Services division.
“I’m looking forward to leveraging my extensive experience across Generali Global Assistance’s product verticals and the larger group to establish a unified North American marketing program. I plan to use all of the excellent personnel and resources from each of the various divisions and entities so we can continue putting our customers at the heart of everything we do,” added Vladimir Poletaev, Chief Marketing Officer of Generali Global Assistance.
- Generali Global Assistance Tailors Travel Insurance Offering To Support Smart Vaccination And Digital Health Pass Initiatives
- Colonnade Insurance And Roy Medical Assistance Announce International TPA Agreement
- Sven Thorslund Joins QHM To Expand Global Sales Growth
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- 58.1% Of Americans Are More Likely To Buy Travel Insurance
- Roy Medical Assistance
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
- Generali Global Assistance Launches Email Health Check To Enhance Identity Monitoring For GEICO Customers
- A Video Message from Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Commercial Director, Charles Taylor Assistance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- HSBC Life Appoints Ying Teoh As Global Head Of Customer Proposition
- Introducing MediHelp International
- Pacific Prime Named Cigna Middle East's "Individual Broker of the Year" And "Innovative Broker of the Year" In 2020
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Now Available At A Reduced Price
- Singapore Sees A Drop In Rental Costs For Expatriates Due To The Effects Of Covid-19