IMG Appoints Steve Paraboschi As Chief Executive Officer
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
International private medical insurance company, International Medical Group® (IMG®) has announced that Steve Paraboschi has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
In addition to his new role, Paraboschi will continue to serve as President of IMG.
Paraboschi succeeds Brian Barwick, who will remain engaged with the company as an Executive Advisor.
“We are proud to recognize Steve for his hard work and dedication to IMG over the last several years,” said Barwick.
"Steve has been instrumental in steering IMG to adapt to the changing insurance environment while remaining committed to driving strategic growth. Steve’s deep understanding of the international insurance and assistance industries together with his leadership skills make him the perfect person to lead IMG into the future.”
Paraboschi joined IMG in 2017 as Executive Vice President, then was appointed President of IMG in January of 2020. With over 25 years of experience within the broad financial services industry, Paraboschi came to IMG from AXA Assistance USA, where he served as the Chief Executive Officer, managing the P&L, driving alignment to global strategies, and developing innovative product distribution models.
Prashanth Gangu, Chief Operating Officer and President of Insurance & Services of IMG parent company, SiriusPoint Ltd. (‘SiriusPoint’) said, “I am delighted to welcome Steve to the role of Chief Executive Officer of IMG. As an innovative, fast-growing, tech-enabled MGA that holds wide competitive advantages, IMG is a core part of SiriusPoint’s value proposition and a key element to our long-term success. I am excited about what Steve and his team can achieve, backed by SiriusPoint, and building on the superb job Brian has done to grow IMG into an international leader in the international medical insurance, global assistance, and travel insurance space. Steve brings a wealth of experience and with it a new chapter in IMG’s evolving story.”
“It’s a tremendous honor to take on the role of CEO at IMG and I’m grateful to Brian and Prashanth for the trust and faith they have shown in me to lead the company forward,” said Paraboschi. “During my tenure at IMG, we’ve generated significant momentum in the marketplace, and I look forward to accelerating this growth in the coming years with a continued focus on 'Being There' for our members, clients, producers, and employees."
- Trawick International Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2023
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2023
- Passportcard's Innovative ASO Solution For Large Customers
- Insurance Industry Unites To Support The People Of Ukraine
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2022
- Allianz Partners Announces Enhanced International Health Insurance Options For Customers