Global Benefits Group is pleased to announce the appointment of Jeff Herman as Managing Director of the North America Region effective November 8. Jeff will be responsible for overseeing the international health, life, disability and travel business for our corporate division and student business.
Jeff is a well-known industry veteran with leadership experience from some of the top global accident and health insurance companies.
Jeff led the startup of Liberty Mutual’s Global Accident & Health operations. Earlier in his career he spent 23 years at AIG holding various leadership positions including the Head of Global Accident & Health, Chief Underwriting Officer and Vice President, AIG Property and Casualty. His experience crosses both international and domestic Accident, Health, and Travel markets.
Prior to joining GBG, Jeff was with Willis Towers Watson/Corral Insurance Services, where he served as Founder and CEO of an insurtech start-up focused on products for micro-SMEs and trade associations.
Jeff will report directly to Chris DiSipio, Chief Executive Officer, and will be based in the Tampa, Florida area. “We are excited to welcome Jeff and believe his leadership and extensive experience in sales, underwriting, and distribution development will help us to take our North American operation to new heights,” stated Chris.
Jeff holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
Global Benefits Group (GBG) is a global insurance group that administers and underwrites international medical, life, disability, and travel insurance. With a client base that spans multinational corporations, expatriates, international students, high net-worth individuals, international schools, and non-profit organizations, GBG is committed to delivering outstanding customer service to the globally mobile population. Global Benefits Group (GBG) is the marketing name for GBGI Limited and its subsidiary and affiliated companies.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expat Lifestyle Still ‘Appealing Choice’ For Many In Post-Brexit World Despite Greater Stress And Uncertainty Caused By COVID-19
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Global Excel Achieves Type II SOC 1 & 2 Certification
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards