The Worldwide Broker Network™ (WBN) has announced the appointment of Alan Fergusson as Global Employee Benefits Practice Leader. Alan will report to Olga Collins, CEO.
The appointment of Fergusson is one of the first moves to expand the WBN headquarters team. The addition of this new role demonstrates the commitment of WBN to driving forward the employee benefits proposition of the network to our brokers and clients around the world.
Fergusson brings with him over 20 years of experience in the employee benefits sector. Previously, Alan has been a consultant for WBN and has been associated with the network since 2012 evolving the EB strategy and participating on the Board of Directors from 2014-2018. He joins WBN from Beneficia where he was responsible for delivering complex projects across the EB spectrum. Alan has also held board positions at Mearns & Company, Kudos Financial Services and Mattioli Woods plc.
Alan Fergusson on his new role at WBN: “I am delighted to be given the opportunity to take on this new position at WBN. There has never been a more exciting and dynamic time for international EB clients. I look forward to working with Olga, the WBN team and members to play a leading role in WBN’s growth and development in this key sector.”
Olga Collins, CEO of WBN commented: “I am so pleased to have Alan leading our EB strategy. There’s vast growth potential in the employee benefits part of our industry and his role will be to drive that agenda and support members in further building out this area of their businesses. Alan has worked closely with us for many years and I know his global experience, combined with his dedication to delivering for clients will greatly accelerate our plans.”
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders
- Allianz Partners Announce Details Of Enhancements To International Health Plans
- Generali Employee Benefits And Bupa Global Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer International Private Medical Insurance
- How To Grow An IPMI Broker Business: Increase Profits and Value Proposition
- The Best And Worst Destinations For Living And Working Abroad
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Antony Brown MBE, Head of Africa, Aetna International
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO of Global Solutions Europe, UnitedHealthcare Global
- Video: Think Insurtech Broker Academy General Overview - Season 1, Episode 1
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Olivier LE FAOUDER, CEO And Brian S. Piper, Co-Founder - Strategic Business Development, Think Insurtech
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- IMG Welcomes Dina Tarantola-Froner As Chief Underwriting Officer
- AXA Completes Sale Of AXA Bank Belgium
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Angela Smith, Head Of Proposition Development, Charles Taylor Assistance