Europ Assistance USA, the largest individual crisis protection provider, unveiled today that it was named the winner of two Silver Stevie® Awards in The 10th Annual International Business Awards. Recognized for its outstanding banking, financial services and business services, Europ Assistance USA's Identity Theft Protection team took silver in the Customer Service Team of the Year category.
The company's Travel Assistance team scored silver in the Customer Service Department of the Year -- All Other Industries category. The International Business Awards are the world's premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide -- public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small -- are eligible to submit nominations. The 2013 IBAs received entries from more than 50 nations and territories. More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories.
"Genuine interest in the well-being of our customers and high-touch customer service is in our DNA, and congratulations are in order for the Identity Theft Protection and Travel Assistance teams because they exemplify these qualities," said Paige Schaffer, vice president of operations at Europ Assistance USA. "Whether our customers are in dire circumstances and are in need of emergent medical support or political evacuation during their travels, or have become victims of identity theft personally or as part of a greater corporate data breach, both centers of excellence are there to support with empathy, expertise and care."
Stevie Award winners were selected by more than 250 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process this year. "The 2013 International Business Awards are noteworthy for featuring the best collection of entries we have ever received," said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. "The judges have been unanimous in their comments about the quality of achievements, and the expertise with which they were portrayed, in the nominations we received this year. We extend our most heartfelt congratulations to all of this year's Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Award winners."
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Abhijeet Singh Sachdev, CEO, AMA Global Assistance
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- UAE Embraces Telehealth In COVID-19 Battle
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments