Since January 2012, International Assistance Group has set the course for a new strategy: forge partnerships with quality providers. Meant to help its 49 partners grow organically, offering true quality and health-focused outcomes, IAG constantly develops, recruits and trains a comprehensive global network of quality assistance experts and accredited provider partners.
Today, International Assistance Group is happy to inform you that a 14th Partnership has been signed since January. MSO (Medical Services Organisation) has been approved as a new IAG Assistance Partner after a strict selection process. MSO, located in South Africa, is operational for medical cases in Republic of South Africa as well as in sub-Saharan countries.
Glenn Staples, Business Dev Director is happy to present MSO: "MSO International provides healthcare risk management services to the African and South African market with over 1 million contracted lives from private healthcare and insurance companies. MSO's strategy of providing a comprehensive managed care solution across Africa provides healthcare funders with significant and unique advantages that improve their competitive position. Since 2008, MSO has expanded its operations to include a dedicated international division with over 50 staff to manage claims, cases and admissions for international clients with members in Africa. With its head office based in Johannesburg, South Africa and access to more than 6,000 contracted providers across the African continent, MSO International provides the optimal healthcare solution for Africa".
- Proposed Transfer Of CS Healthcare’s Private Medical Insurance Members And Business To Bupa
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2020
- Traveler Survey Reveals COVID-19 Concerns
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- Bupa To Increase Stake In Bupa Arabia To 43.25%
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2020
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Generali Global Assistance Launches Email Health Check To Enhance Identity Monitoring For GEICO Customers
- Keeping Employees Safe In The Physical And Virtual Workplace
- APRIL International Care Wins 2 More Prestigious Awards In Asia
- COVID-19 Safety Issues Dominate The Travel Choices Of British Holidaymakers
- Partnership Will Help Businesses Get Access To Affordable COVID-19 Testing