Since January 2012, International Assistance Group has set the course for a new strategy: forge partnerships with quality providers. Meant to help its 49 partners grow organically, offering true quality and health-focused outcomes, IAG constantly develops, recruits and trains a comprehensive global network of quality assistance experts and accredited provider partners.
Today, International Assistance Group is happy to inform you that a 14th Partnership has been signed since January. MSO (Medical Services Organisation) has been approved as a new IAG Assistance Partner after a strict selection process. MSO, located in South Africa, is operational for medical cases in Republic of South Africa as well as in sub-Saharan countries.
Glenn Staples, Business Dev Director is happy to present MSO: "MSO International provides healthcare risk management services to the African and South African market with over 1 million contracted lives from private healthcare and insurance companies. MSO's strategy of providing a comprehensive managed care solution across Africa provides healthcare funders with significant and unique advantages that improve their competitive position. Since 2008, MSO has expanded its operations to include a dedicated international division with over 50 staff to manage claims, cases and admissions for international clients with members in Africa. With its head office based in Johannesburg, South Africa and access to more than 6,000 contracted providers across the African continent, MSO International provides the optimal healthcare solution for Africa".
- FAI Welcomes Seventh Global Express
- EURAMI Names Claudia Schmiedhuber Managing Director Of EURAMI e.V. And CEO at EURAMI Global GmbH
- International Assistance Group Supervisory Board: New Chairman, New Members
- Sheldon Kenton Appointed President And CEO Of IPMI Leader GeoBlue
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- International Assistance Group Strengthens Quality With External Accreditation
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Measles Continues To Be A Threat To Workers Travelling Abroad
- Brits Want To Move To Europe Despite Brexit
- Protecting Field Workers During Emergency Response Programmes
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect