Companies Focused on Global Expansion and Opportunity have A New Option for Travel Risk Management
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Companies focused on expansion and taking advantage of global opportunities now have a new option for travel risk management - one that brings together the expertise of two companies specializing in the fields of individual crisis protection and international business risk consultancy.
Europ Assistance USA today announced the launch of Asterisk™, a travel risk management service designed to support companies' global ambitions. Launched in conjunction with security partner, Drum Cussac, Asterisk™ provides companies with the intelligence to better understand the environments in which they wish to do business and the tools and support to minimize and mitigate the risk associated with international business travel. Asterisk™ representatives will be onsite at the ASIS International 59th Annual Seminar and Exhibits (ASIS 2013) in Chicago this week, giving attendees access to industry experts.
"Our approach to travel risk management stands apart from what's available today in the market and is focused on going beyond duty of care," said Guillaume Deybach, CEO Europ Assistance USA. "Asterisk was really modeled with the forward-looking company in mind, no matter its size," Deybach continued. "We want to be a true partner to our clients in every sense of the word, ensuring the services we offer are not only tailored to their needs, but also help them achieve and secure their global ambitions."
The Asterisk™ suite of products include location-based travel risk intelligence, traveler tracking, travel security awareness training and access to 24/7 response centers to assist travelers with medical and/or security incidents.
For more information about Asterisk™, please visit http://www.europassistance-usa.com/asterisk.
- Trawick International Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2023
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2023
- Passportcard's Innovative ASO Solution For Large Customers
- Insurance Industry Unites To Support The People Of Ukraine
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2022
- Allianz Partners Announces Enhanced International Health Insurance Options For Customers