The Incoming Call Management Institute (ICMI) has recently awarded WhiteConcierge the UK's fifth best service company, following a mystery call exercise.
WhiteConcierge was one of 120 British-based customer service companies ranked by the ICMI and the Top 5 included Asda, Coca-Cola, Sky and Royal Bank of Scotland.
WhiteConcierge joined the AXA Assistance Group in November 2012. It provides specialised concierge services across Europe, working primarily with credit card issuers and is a recognised leader in its market.
Bob Ewers, Chief Executive Officer, WhiteConcierge, said: “As a customer service delivery business we pride ourselves on providing high quality and responsive support to our clients. We are delighted that this commitment has been recognised with this excellent ranking; further demonstrating the strength of our business.”
As a provider of concierge services – ranging from simply calling a taxi, to organising a wedding on the other side of the world – WhiteConcierge works for Business-to-Business customers in 24 countries, managing its services from a single operations centre in Peterborough. Its multi-lingual team ensures 24/7/365 service in multiple languages, whilst a specialist team covering 22 different nationalities, can deliver services in up to 30 languages during business hours.
- EURAMI ITIC Review 2018
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- Cegedim Insurance Solutions
- Black Friday Sale: Save £30 When You Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With iPMI Magazine
- Goral Assistance
- Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With New iPMI Magazine PR Distribution And Marketing Service
- Video: AXA Half Year 2017 Earnings Interview with Thomas Buberl, CEO of AXA
- The Increasing Importance Of International Private Medical Insurance For Students In The UK
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
- Real-Life Scenarios Prepare CEGA Staff For Winter Sports Travel Insurance Claims
- AnaCap Signs Exclusive Arrangement To Exit French Insurance Broker AOG
- International Health Insurer Allianz Care Announces Appointments For Qatar And Germany
- Starr Insurance Companies Expands Aviation Insurance Operations To Brazil