The Incoming Call Management Institute (ICMI) has recently awarded WhiteConcierge the UK's fifth best service company, following a mystery call exercise.
WhiteConcierge was one of 120 British-based customer service companies ranked by the ICMI and the Top 5 included Asda, Coca-Cola, Sky and Royal Bank of Scotland.
WhiteConcierge joined the AXA Assistance Group in November 2012. It provides specialised concierge services across Europe, working primarily with credit card issuers and is a recognised leader in its market.
Bob Ewers, Chief Executive Officer, WhiteConcierge, said: “As a customer service delivery business we pride ourselves on providing high quality and responsive support to our clients. We are delighted that this commitment has been recognised with this excellent ranking; further demonstrating the strength of our business.”
As a provider of concierge services – ranging from simply calling a taxi, to organising a wedding on the other side of the world – WhiteConcierge works for Business-to-Business customers in 24 countries, managing its services from a single operations centre in Peterborough. Its multi-lingual team ensures 24/7/365 service in multiple languages, whilst a specialist team covering 22 different nationalities, can deliver services in up to 30 languages during business hours.
- U.S. Insurance Industry’s Structured Securities Holdings Top $1 Trillion
- EURAMI ITIC Review 2018
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- Cegedim Insurance Solutions
- Black Friday Sale: Save £30 When You Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With iPMI Magazine
- Goral Assistance
- Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With New iPMI Magazine PR Distribution And Marketing Service
- Video: AXA Half Year 2017 Earnings Interview with Thomas Buberl, CEO of AXA
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report
- Generali Launches Best Doctors Mental Health Navigator From Teladoc Health