Global Assistance & Healthcare, a leader in the medical assistance and occupational health services in Indonesia is excited and proud to announce the recent certifications of OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 9001:2008 for its Assistance Company as well as its medical centers in Jakarta and various remote sites in Indonesia.
CEO and Co-Founder, Mr. Mario Babin explains "This is a strong indication that we want to maintain and improve the level of dedication and professionalism for our existing and future clients. With the huge growth the company faced over the last few years, notably in Occupational Health and On-Site Medical Services, it became essential to strengthen the delivery of quality services by applying Quality Management systems which allow our company to constantly improve our internal processes.”
Global Assistance & Healthcare department of Certifications and Compliance has worked in collaboration with TUV-Rheinland to certify all our medical facilities in Indonesia via several rigorous internal evaluations, site surveys and implementation of enhanced Standard Operating Protocols. ISO 9001:2008 provides a tried and tested framework for taking a systematic approach to managing organization’s processes so that they consistently turn out services that satisfy customers’ expectations. It is used in more than 176 countries.
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series for health and safety management systems. It is intended to help an organization to control occupational health and safety risks. It was developed in response to widespread demand for a recognized standard against which to be certified and assessed.
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Introducing: “VIP Booking Concierge” For Pre-Flight Covid-19 Testing In The Americas
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- UAE Embraces Telehealth In COVID-19 Battle
- Introducing Roy Medical Assistance
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Allianz México, S.A., Compañía de Seguros
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- World Travel Protection Expands Into The United Kingdom
- Generali Global Assistance Has Selected Footprintid To Enhance Trip Mate Travel Protection Plans
- HCA Healthcare UK Launches Rapid Response Referral Service With The HCA UK Concierge Centre
- Renowned Kidnap And Hostage Negotiator Joins The TRIP Group
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates COVID-19 Protection Travel Insurance Product To Include Test & Trace Cover