Global Assistance & Healthcare, a leader in the medical assistance and occupational health services in Indonesia is excited and proud to announce the recent certifications of OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 9001:2008 for its Assistance Company as well as its medical centers in Jakarta and various remote sites in Indonesia.
CEO and Co-Founder, Mr. Mario Babin explains "This is a strong indication that we want to maintain and improve the level of dedication and professionalism for our existing and future clients. With the huge growth the company faced over the last few years, notably in Occupational Health and On-Site Medical Services, it became essential to strengthen the delivery of quality services by applying Quality Management systems which allow our company to constantly improve our internal processes.”
Global Assistance & Healthcare department of Certifications and Compliance has worked in collaboration with TUV-Rheinland to certify all our medical facilities in Indonesia via several rigorous internal evaluations, site surveys and implementation of enhanced Standard Operating Protocols. ISO 9001:2008 provides a tried and tested framework for taking a systematic approach to managing organization’s processes so that they consistently turn out services that satisfy customers’ expectations. It is used in more than 176 countries.
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series for health and safety management systems. It is intended to help an organization to control occupational health and safety risks. It was developed in response to widespread demand for a recognized standard against which to be certified and assessed.
- Goral Assistance
- AOC Insurance Broker Launch Revolutionary App Featuring International Health Insurance Comparative Search Engine With E-Health Services
- UK Advisers Fear Economic Uncertainty And Market Volatility As BREXIT Looms - But Income Is Up As Firms Plan Expansion
- Humana Reports 3RD Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- AA Adds Another Layer Of Protection With Health Care With nib
- Medical Treatment Costs In Asia September 2016
- Peer To Peer Insurance 2016
- No Part Of The Insurance Value Chain Is Safe From Change
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Healix To Provide Medical Advice And Assistance For BBC Staff Travelling Overseas
- Cigna Eyes Rapid Expansion In The Middle East
- Aetna International Continues To Expand Asian Footprint With Hong Kong License
- International Assistance Group Strengthens Medical Assistance Capabilities In Malta And Conflict Areas
- Male Expats Eye Career Development, While Females Seek Personal Enrichment