Remote Medical International® And Healix International Announce Strategic Partnership
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Remote Medical International and Healix International, a global leader in medical and security assistance services, have today announced the establishment of a strategic partnership. Together, the two companies will leverage each other's extensive expertise to provide an exceptional and comprehensive continuum of care to clients with operations around the world.
"We are thrilled to offer our customers the level of service and support for which Healix International is known,” said Wayne Wager, CEO of Remote Medical International. "By partnering with a world-class assistance company like Healix, we can now improve the safety and security of our clients’ global employees and operations."
Remote Medical International provides critical onsite medical services to global companies across a wide variety of industries. These services include medical staffing, training, medical direction, and equipment procurement. Healix International excels at allowing global employers to fulfill their duty of care requirements by overseeing the health and safety needs of business travelers, expatriates, and their families in every country in the world.
“We are extremely excited to be partnering with Remote Medical International to offer our clients a best-in-class solution for their on-project medical needs,” said Scott Sunderman, CEO of Healix International. “Having worked collaboratively on projects already, I have witnessed first-hand how our combined efforts can increase the level of care and reduce costs for our clients. The formalization of our relationship seemed like a natural step for us and will further our shared vision of improving the health and wellbeing of clients living and working in remote and challenging locations.”
Healix International and Remote Medical International both have proven track records of improving patient care while reducing costs, recordable incidents, and medical evacuations. Combined, both companies have an increased ability to offer seamless service integration and provide customers with access to trusted care and medical support wherever in the world they work.
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Abhijeet Singh Sachdev, CEO, AMA Global Assistance
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- UAE Embraces Telehealth In COVID-19 Battle
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Allianz México, S.A., Compañía de Seguros
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments