At Concur Fusion in Chicago, Concur unveiled its integrated Traveller Risk Management Solution, including a new Active Monitoring service powered by Healix and HX Global, designed to help companies manage employee safety 24/7, anywhere in the world.
Growing global uncertainties, combined with concern from the C-suite to Travel Managers, is driving increased demand to reach employees anywhere, anytime.
The new solution also includes an option for a 24/7 Active Monitoring services provided by Healix and HX Global to help communicate with and assist employees at any time on a company's behalf – from pre-travel guidance to emergency safety information.
Active Monitoring, powered by Healix and its US subsidiary HX Global, will offer 24/7 monitoring, proactive communication capabilities, and assistance coordination. This enables businesses to deliver on their commitment to ensure employee safety and well-being as they travel, across time zones and outside of business hours.
Declan Meighan, Global Security Director of Healix International / HX Global explained, "Our strategic partnership with Concur brings together the leading travel risk technology provider with the leading travel risk management services provider. The partnership utilises the existing Concur Risk Messaging solution and integrates it with our risk intelligence and 24/7 global monitoring and response services. This powerful and unique combination provides more granular and location specific information in order to minimise risk and delivers the risk manager a dedicated 24/7 monitoring service which locates and communicates with employees during a crisis."
Additional Concur Risk Messaging and Active Monitoring features include:
- The ability to issue pre-travel advisories
- Two-way messaging via text, email, phone, and Concur Mobile
- Traveller location mapping and reporting
- Incident analysis and reporting
- Custom message and alert creation.
For more information on Active Monitoring - http://www.healix-international.com/services/active-monitoring/
Healix International is a global leader in travel risk management and international medical, security and travel assistance services. Working on behalf of multinational corporations, governments, NGOs and insurers, they are entrusted to look after the welfare of millions of expatriates, travellers and local nationals in every country of the world, 24 hours a day.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Dubai Hospital To Undergo AED 290 Million-Expansion Plan
- Aviva To Commence Share Buy-Back
- Bupa To Increase Stake In Bupa Arabia To 34.25%
- Bupa Chairman Announces Intention To Step Down In December 2018
- Aetna International Launch 'vHealth by Aetna' A Global Digital Primary Healthcare Service in India
- CEGA Collaborates With Charles Taylor General Adjusting Services To Enhance Fraud Investigation Capabilities
- Cigna Global Health Benefits Launches Crisis Assistance Plus
- Turning the Travel Insurance Claims Process Inside Out
- 1 In 3 Millennials Turns Down A Job In Part Because Of Poor Insurance Offerings
- Anthem Comments On Decision Of Delaware Court of Chancery On Acquisition of Cigna
- BREXIT And The Impact For Insurers And Brokers Operating In Or Planning to Operate In The UK And Europe 2017 Sample Contents
- BREXIT And The Impact For Insurers And Brokers Operating In Or Planning to Operate In The UK And Europe 2017
- Insurance Industry Could Be Facing A Perfect Storm Warns BIBA CEO Steve White
- Captive Insurance: A Viable Risk Management Tool For Asian Corporations
- British Insurance Brokers’ Association Launch Good Practice Guide For Brokers
- Expats, Health Insurance, Impats And Immigrants
- Towergate Insurance Q1 2017 Results
- Cigna Corporation Announces Termination Of Anthem Transaction
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Tom Wilkinson, CEO of AXA’s Global Healthcare Business
- Healix Supports XL Catlin With Range Of 'Duty Of Care' Services For Its New Protect & Assist Product
- How Well Are You Preparing Your Staff For Overseas Assignments?
- AIG Europe Announces Full Year Results For 2016 And First Quarter Results For 2017
- Empire Life Expands Expatriate Group Benefits Offerings
- Aon Completes Acquisition Of International Benefits Brokerage Portfolio Of Mayfair Group
- CSA Travel Protection Rebrands To Generali Global Assistance
- Aon Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- BIBA Creates An ‘Adaptation Guide’ To Help Brokers, Insurers And Customers Navigate The Post Insurance Act World
- Digital Networking Will Be More Important For UK Brokers Than Face-To-Face Within A Decade
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- iPMI Magazine IPMI Provider Network Directory Company Guide May 2017
- Allianz Expands Tuition Protection Offerings To Colleges And Universities
- Fewer Americans Are Considering Travel To Cuba
- Cigna Reports Strong First Quarter 2017 Results
- Anthem Files Petition For A Writ Of Certiorari With The U.S. Supreme Court Regarding Acquisition Of Cigna