At Concur Fusion in Chicago, Concur unveiled its integrated Traveller Risk Management Solution, including a new Active Monitoring service powered by Healix and HX Global, designed to help companies manage employee safety 24/7, anywhere in the world.
Growing global uncertainties, combined with concern from the C-suite to Travel Managers, is driving increased demand to reach employees anywhere, anytime.
The new solution also includes an option for a 24/7 Active Monitoring services provided by Healix and HX Global to help communicate with and assist employees at any time on a company's behalf – from pre-travel guidance to emergency safety information.
Active Monitoring, powered by Healix and its US subsidiary HX Global, will offer 24/7 monitoring, proactive communication capabilities, and assistance coordination. This enables businesses to deliver on their commitment to ensure employee safety and well-being as they travel, across time zones and outside of business hours.
Declan Meighan, Global Security Director of Healix International / HX Global explained, "Our strategic partnership with Concur brings together the leading travel risk technology provider with the leading travel risk management services provider. The partnership utilises the existing Concur Risk Messaging solution and integrates it with our risk intelligence and 24/7 global monitoring and response services. This powerful and unique combination provides more granular and location specific information in order to minimise risk and delivers the risk manager a dedicated 24/7 monitoring service which locates and communicates with employees during a crisis."
Additional Concur Risk Messaging and Active Monitoring features include:
- The ability to issue pre-travel advisories
- Two-way messaging via text, email, phone, and Concur Mobile
- Traveller location mapping and reporting
- Incident analysis and reporting
- Custom message and alert creation.
For more information on Active Monitoring - http://www.healix-international.com/services/active-monitoring/
Healix International is a global leader in travel risk management and international medical, security and travel assistance services. Working on behalf of multinational corporations, governments, NGOs and insurers, they are entrusted to look after the welfare of millions of expatriates, travellers and local nationals in every country of the world, 24 hours a day.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Reg Allatt, CEO, Global Excel Management Inc.
- Aetna International Signs Strategic Partnership Deal With Humanis
- Cigna Launches Unlimited Preventative Dental Care – Offering A Solution To The £105m Annual Cost Of Oral Health Problems In The UK
- Cooley Expands Transatlantic Insurance Group
- Pacific Prime Receives Bupa Global's Best Performance - Intermediary Award