At Concur Fusion in Chicago, Concur unveiled its integrated Traveller Risk Management Solution, including a new Active Monitoring service powered by Healix and HX Global, designed to help companies manage employee safety 24/7, anywhere in the world.
Growing global uncertainties, combined with concern from the C-suite to Travel Managers, is driving increased demand to reach employees anywhere, anytime.
The new solution also includes an option for a 24/7 Active Monitoring services provided by Healix and HX Global to help communicate with and assist employees at any time on a company's behalf – from pre-travel guidance to emergency safety information.
Active Monitoring, powered by Healix and its US subsidiary HX Global, will offer 24/7 monitoring, proactive communication capabilities, and assistance coordination. This enables businesses to deliver on their commitment to ensure employee safety and well-being as they travel, across time zones and outside of business hours.
Declan Meighan, Global Security Director of Healix International / HX Global explained, "Our strategic partnership with Concur brings together the leading travel risk technology provider with the leading travel risk management services provider. The partnership utilises the existing Concur Risk Messaging solution and integrates it with our risk intelligence and 24/7 global monitoring and response services. This powerful and unique combination provides more granular and location specific information in order to minimise risk and delivers the risk manager a dedicated 24/7 monitoring service which locates and communicates with employees during a crisis."
Additional Concur Risk Messaging and Active Monitoring features include:
- The ability to issue pre-travel advisories
- Two-way messaging via text, email, phone, and Concur Mobile
- Traveller location mapping and reporting
- Incident analysis and reporting
- Custom message and alert creation.
For more information on Active Monitoring - http://www.healix-international.com/services/active-monitoring/
Healix International is a global leader in travel risk management and international medical, security and travel assistance services. Working on behalf of multinational corporations, governments, NGOs and insurers, they are entrusted to look after the welfare of millions of expatriates, travellers and local nationals in every country of the world, 24 hours a day.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Frank Mee Appointed President Of Insurance Ireland
- Myths & Confusion Stop Millions From Saving On Health Insurance Premiums
- UnitedHealth Group 2017 First Quarter Highlights
- Emirates ID Card To Grant Daman And Thiqa Members Access To Healthcare Services Across The UAE
- Cyclone Debbie Costs Approximately $350M
- Swiss Re Opens Regional HQ In Singapore
- Populism And Terrorism Converge To Compound Global Risks
- Severe US Weather Expected To Cost Insurers More Than $2bn
- Employee Engagement Declining Across The Globe
- Early Start To Severe Weather Season Takes Its Toll On US Economy
- Cigna Launch New Expatriate Healthcare Product Specifically Created For Companies Based In France
- What Are The Benefits For Global Brokers, Agents And Intermediaries If They Add International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) To Their Insurance Product Portfolio?
- Now Health International Expands Group IPMI Plans To Abu Dhabi
- Compare Cover Empowers Customers With Insurance Acceptance Rates
- 40% Of Companies Already Have A Health And Wellbeing Strategy In Place
- From A Brokers Perspective The International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Market Is An Opportunity Ready To Be Taken
- Asia Sees Widening Salaries Gap
- Video Interview With Luciano Cirinà CEO of Generali CEE Holding
- Expatriate Group Simplifies IPMI Policy As A Result Of Customer Feedback
- Travel Navigator™ Lands In EMEA
- PASSENGER LUGGAGE INSURANCE: Passengers With Electronic Devices Carried In The Holds Of Airlines Not Covered
- Fighting For Fair Tax At AMII AGM
- Use Private Sector To Help Over Stretched NHS Meet Targets Says AMII
- Redefining Employee Benefits Critical Illness Insurance Plans for Aging Parents In China With Starbucks
- Air Cargo Demand Continues Upward Trajectory February 2017
- Companies Face Rising Liability Losses Around Environmental, Cyber, Product Defect And Recall Risks
- Strong Passenger Demand, Record Load Factor February 2017
- International Assistance Group Announces New Roadside Partnership With GreenFlag
- Safety Concerns And Disinterest In On-Shore Destinations Are Top Reasons That More Than One-Third Of Americans Prefer To Stay On Ship During A Cruise
- Charles Taylor To Attend RIMS 2017 In Philadelphia
- Allianz Global Assistance Launches Innovation Initiatives To Make Claim Payments Faster And More Flexible
- CHARLES TAYLOR PLC - Total Voting Rights
- Insurance Business In The EU/EFTA After BREXIT
- The Benefits Of Providing IPMI To Global Brokers & Agents
- Lloyd’s Reports £2.1bn Profit For 2016