At GBTA2017 in Boston last week, Concur® announced the global availability of Active Monitoring along with Concur Locate, the latest version of its risk management platform, previously known as Concur Risk Messaging.
Active Monitoring from Healix International (and their US division, HX Global), enables companies of all sizes to experience the benefits of a global security operations centre without the infrastructure and headcount. The security experts at Healix actively monitor the global security environment 24 hours a day and within minutes of a serious incident occurring are able to identify clients’ employees that could be impacted, instantly initiating two-way communication to ascertain if they need assistance. Previously, a powerful global security solution of this scale was only available at a high cost to large enterprises where resources are managed internally.
Declan Meighan, Global Managing Director at Healix International explained how Active Monitoring and Concur Locate are able to more accurately identify employees at risk compared to other travel tracking tools. “Most travel tracking tools only capture a % of the travelling population due to the fact that some employees book travel outside of the TMC programme. This figure is roughly 20% per client which means a fifth of the travelling population are unaccounted for and will not receive the relevant location specific risk intelligence and requisite response during a crisis. The Concur Locate platform allows access to much more granular traveller information ensuring that employees are well informed and supported at all times.
“Furthermore, Active Monitoring covers a client’s expatriate employees and local nationals as well as their travellers as a result of the integration of HR data within the Concur Locate platform, providing a much more comprehensive solution to duty of care.”
Keeping clients fully briefed throughout from initial incident right through to resolution also ensures that they have the knowledge needed to brief stakeholders and for effective decision-making in fulfilling their duty of care.
For more information: http://www.healix-international.com/services/active-monitoring/
Healix International is a world leader in global travel risk management and international medical, security and travel assistance services. Working on behalf of multinational corporations, governments, NGO’s and insurers, Healix are relied up to look after the welfare of millions of expatriates, business travellers and local nationals living and working in every country of the world, 24 hours a day. Many of these people reside in the most remote, challenging and hostile of environments.
- Global Study Unveils The Mental Health Minefield Of The Remote Rotational Workforce
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- Holiday Risks Campaign Encourages Uptake Of Travel Insurance
- Discover The Best Practices In Travel Risk Management
- Effective Travel Risk Plans Are “Imperative” In Current Environment
- UNIGLOBE Travel Launches CAP™ To Enhance Safety And Security For Travelers
- XL Catlin Launches Protect And Assist In The UK
- Seven Corners Introduces SecureAbroad for Business Travelers
- Five Things To Think About Before Sending An Employee Abroad
- Ingle International Launch Canadian Student Travel Insurance Plan
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Remote Medical International Partners With New Frontier Group For US Cost Containment And Telemedicine
- easyJet Partners With Collinson To Provide Passengers With COVID-19 Cover
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
- Zurich Offers Free Mental Health Education To All UK Corporations
- The Instrumental Role Of Telemedicine During And After The Pandemic