Generali Global Assistance has published a white paper titled, "A New Customer Loyalty Paradigm: Adding a Program that Demonstrates Your Organization's Own Loyalty," the latest in the Company's series of reports highlighting the many aspects of identity theft and identity protection.
Identity fraud cost consumers nearly $16 billion last year – up $1 billion from 2015, according to a recent Javelin Strategy & Research study, and the emotional effects can be even more severe than the financial impact. Without adequate identity protection in place, consumers are faced with a resolution process that is incredibly stressful and can take several months to resolve, should they become a victim of identity theft or fraud. Generali Global Assistance's white paper details the benefits of including identity theft protection services in customer loyalty programs, for both companies and consumers.
Paige Schaffer, President and COO of Generali Global Assistance's Identity and Digital Protection Services Global Unit, commented on today's news, "Companies of all sizes, and in all industries, work hard to develop and maintain consumer-brand relationships, which can be critical for long-term engagement. Adding identity theft protection to loyalty offerings not only demonstrates that companies value their customers, but also provides organizations with an opportunity to foster a positive brand connection by protecting consumers' digital identities and financial well-being."
The white paper highlights the importance of loyalty programs aligning with the right identity protection service provider, noting how crucial it is for companies to conduct due diligence to ensure that the provider with which they elect to partner will treat customers in a way that reflects the company's own values. According to the report, organizations can position themselves for success in a new era of customer relationship management by partnering with experienced and caring identity protection providers, showcasing commitment to protecting customers' assets as the specter of identity theft becomes increasingly daunting.
Ms. Schaffer concluded, "In today's digital world, consumers and organizations alike must recognize the importance of identity protection. Including these types of services in a corporate loyalty program is a thoughtful, proactive approach that will support long-term client relationships. With consumers increasingly concerned about the security of their identities, implementing identity protection as part of a customer loyalty program fosters trust, and ultimately spurs business growth."
Generali Global Assistance has protected the assets of organizations and their customers for over 50 years and was one of the first companies to offer identity theft protection and resolution services in the United States, and the Company recently launched its identity protection platform for the Canadian marketplace. The Identity and Digital Protection Services team protects millions of identities and is a trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies in the insurance, financial, and travel industries, among others. Through their people-first approach, the Company's certified identity resolution specialists help to rectify identity-related issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in order to mitigate the stress and hardships associated with identity theft. The identity protection platform is highly customizable and can be white labeled, exemplifying Generali Global Assistance's commitment to serve the unique needs of every partner organization.
- Generali Global Assistance Has Selected Footprintid To Enhance Trip Mate Travel Protection Plans
- Generali Global Assistance Tailors Travel Insurance Offering To Support Smart Vaccination And Digital Health Pass Initiatives
- Generali Global Assistance Appoints Chief Marketing Officer
- Sven Thorslund Joins QHM To Expand Global Sales Growth
- 58.1% Of Americans Are More Likely To Buy Travel Insurance
- Generali Global Assistance Launches Email Health Check To Enhance Identity Monitoring For GEICO Customers
- Generali Global Assistance Partners With Lyft For Non-Emergency Medical Personnel Transportation
- Generali Global Assistance And Identity Theft Resource Center Publish White Paper On Employer Obligations For Data Protection
- Generali Global Assistance Bolsters Identity And Digital Protection Services Global Unit With New Appointment
- Generali Global Assistance Unveils Iris OnWatch Identity Protection Travel Services
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2023
- Introducing Global Healthcare Cost Management Enhancements
- AIG Announces Leadership Changes
- Healix International Opens Vancouver Office in Response to Growing Demand for Crisis and Security Risk Management Services
- Genki Launches Genki World Resident: International Health Insurance for Digital Nomads