Athens Assistance advises, organizes and provides care to meet the needs of an emergency situation offering medical, technical, legal and travel world-class assistance for individuals and corporate clients. Athens Assistance is the assistance business partner for call center, cost containment and case management products and services, in the field of health, travel, motor and home.
Athens Assistance is a privately owned financially independent company, with guaranteed professional structure, established in Athens since 1993. As a member of the International Assistance Group, we are able to provide global solutions, having partners from many countries with local expertise. We are the member of the Group in Greece.
They offer a wide range of personalized assistance services in health care, mobility restoration, for travel and home. Their 24/7 alarm center is manned by multilingual staff of experienced assistance coordinators and specialized assistance doctors. Medevac, a sanitary transportation and air ambulance service, is highly qualified and operates with licensed air ambulance aircrafts, a medical team and equipment, providing medical/paramedic escort with regular airliners too.
Look out for the new Athens Assistance provider network micro website on iPMI Magazine. To request further information about Athens Assistance please fill in a provider info request form here.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Healix International October World Health Report Identifies Risks To Pregnant Employees Travelling To Japan And India
- Cigna Supports Doctors Without Borders In Its Mission To Treat Malnourished Children
- Healix International wins at EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards
- IFRS-17 Implementation News Oman
- In Pursuit Of Your Travel Dreams: The Way Forward Is Not Always Smooth