Bordeaux based air ambulance provider Airlec has joined the International Assistance Group (IAG) as an Accredited Service Provider (ASP). The ASP program was launched in November 2016 as part of the IAG strategy to improve the quality of the provider network globally and offer support on business maters through the network of IAG Partners.
“As the only European Air Operator willing to undertake missions during the Ebola crisis, the IAG is delighted to have a provider with such a considered approach, expert contacts and a mix of short and long-haul aircraft,” commented Cécile Hermetz, General Manager of International Assistance Group.
Established 20 years ago, Airlec handled 1000 missions in the last 12 months, 400 of which were to the African continent. The aircraft fleet allows for jets to be deployed on both medium and long-haul missions, with turboprops available for short-haul.
Airlec’s Managing Director, Paul Tiba, commented, “We are continuing to undertake more complex cases and certainly in the area of infectious diseases. Being an Accredited Service Provider to the IAG not only brings commercial opportunities but a greater pool of knowledge with which we can develop our business.”
- International Assistance Group Announces Assistance Solution For Travelers To Indonesia
- International Assistance Group Appoints Michael Marquardt As Chairman Of Its Supervisory Board
- International Assistance Group: Rebuilding The Future For Nepalese Schoolchildren
- Apollo Hospitals Group, The Leading Healthcare Provider In India, Has Been Accredited As Preferred Provider Of International Assistance Group
- AirCARE1 International Becomes Preferred Air Ambulance Provider For International Assistance Group (IAG)
- Skyservice Air Ambulance joins International Assistance Group as Preferred Provider
- International Assistance Group Renews Advertising Deal With International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Until 2016
- MSO is a new IAG Assistance Partner in South Africa
- International Assistance Group expands its medical escort services in the US
- American Care Air Ambulance joins International Assistance Group as a Preferred Provider in USA
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- A Third Travelling Without Insurance, And 10% Leaving Cover Until The Last Minute
- AMII Chair Responds To April UK PMI Withdrawal
- It’s In The Genes For International Medical Insurance Providers
- Bupa UK Appoints Sales Director For Health Clinics
- Allianz Care Announces New Partnership With ICE Insurance In Mozambique