Join the iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory Company Guide and be seen by the right people, in the right places, at the right times. Distributed to over 40,000 individual decision makers on a global scale, the iPMI Magazine network is the ultimate place to be seen. Produced 12 times per year, each and every month we feature the latest company data and intelligence from the leading players in the worldwide emergency medical and security assistance sector.
Your very own micro web site on iPMIMagazine.com with 3 different banner designs, full contact details, interactive email and web links, recent news feed*, full bio, logo – the whole sherbang.
Healix International Aetna International, Bellwood Prestbury, Cigna Global IPMI, DavidShield, Generali Global Health, GeoBlue, Globality Health, Healthcare International, Integra Global, Pacific Cross International Wellaway Air Alliance, Awesome Air Evacuation, Jet Executive, Jet Rescue, Quick Air
Your logo under the NETWORK menu tab: https://ipmimagazine.com/medical-health-insurance/en/insurance-assistance-provider-network-directory
The recent news feed on your company micro site page is powered by your own content that you can run with us, once signed up for the directory.
Content may be in the form of press releases, case studies, articles, interviews or executive features. Content may be dressed up with images, back links, contact details, videos and more.
The Network Directory is also produced in PDF format for quick and easy access and converted into a flash magazine. This allows you to maximise the usage of “print” based adverts and marketing collateral, you may already have produced. The flexibility of the digital “ezine” also allows for quick easy updating.
Within the e-directory each company enjoys:
- 1 Single A4 Page Advertisement – to run on the left hand page;
- 1 Single Page A4 Page for bio, contacts, web links, email - to run on the right hand page.
The digital ezine of the IPMI directory is produced as a standalone publication and is also included in iPOLICY magazine.
Marketing Program Duration: 12 months
Total Investment: £5000
Or just book 1 micro site on iPMIM for 1 year for £2750, or just the e-directory coverage, also priced at £2750.
Once you fill in the above form, we will make contact with you via email and set up a time to speak. Whilst that happens we will send you a reservation form and an invoice. You sign the reservation form and return, and pay the invoice via wire transfer. Whilst that is processing we work hand-in-hand with your marketing team on the integration of your brand into iPMI Magazine.
Depending on which materials you have ready, it usually takes us 3-5 days to complete integration.
Searching the internet for more international medical and private health care insurance industry data on the most important international medical insurance players in the industry?
Check out the latest IPMI report, International and Expatriate Healthcare And Insurance 2016, click here.
- Global Excel Management Inc. Will Acquire The Business Of Active Claims Management Inc.
- Cegedim Insurance Solutions
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Emergency Medical Assistance And TPA Services Provider Network Directory December 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Emergency Medical Assistance And TPA Services Network Directory November 2017
- Generali Global Assistance Partners With Lyft For Non-Emergency Medical Personnel Transportation
- Goral Assistance
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory October 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017
- Dr. Colin Plotkin & Sons Consulting And VIDA Health Group LLC Merge
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
- Real-Life Scenarios Prepare CEGA Staff For Winter Sports Travel Insurance Claims
- AnaCap Signs Exclusive Arrangement To Exit French Insurance Broker AOG
- International Health Insurer Allianz Care Announces Appointments For Qatar And Germany
- Starr Insurance Companies Expands Aviation Insurance Operations To Brazil