The October 2017 stand alone edition of the iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory Company Guide is out now. Featuring the latest company data and intelligence from the international emergency medical assistance sector.
This edition of the international TPA and emergency medical assistance company buyers guide features information on Athens Assistance, Egypt In Touch, Healix International, International Assistance Group, Payor Fusion, Rowland Brothers International And Transworld Claims Solutions.
For more IPMI payor, provider and company information check out the complete Provider Network on iPMI Magazine.
- Join iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017
- Dr. Colin Plotkin & Sons Consulting And VIDA Health Group LLC Merge
- iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory Company Guide
- Globality Health Strengthens Network Management With Appointment Of Ronald Pritchard
- APRIL Partners With Tin Leg To Fulfill Travel Insurance Company’s ‘24-Hour Emergency Assistance’ Services
- BBC Highlights Travel Insurance Fraud With CEGA
- International Travel Risk Security Advice, Warnings, News And Intelligence
- Stamford Podiatrist Pleads Guilty To Submitting False Medicare And Private Insurance Claims
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey Saves Members, Health System a Record $45.4 Million through Anti-fraud Efforts
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Expatriate IPMI And International Healthcare Insurance Plans For Groups And Individuals In Switzerland
- Neonatal Transport Out Of The UK: Air Alliance And Embrace Enter Strategic Partnership
- VIDEO: Bupa Managing Director Of Health Insurance Dr Dwayne Crombie Talks Proposed Private Health Insurance Reforms In Australia
- MetLife Selected As A Provider For The U.S. Department Of Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP)
- UnitedHealthcare And Optum Take Action To Support People Affected By Wildfires In Northern California