The International Assistance Group’s (IAG) recently initiated Accredited Service Provider (ASP) programme continues to grow, now with the addition of Singapore based air ambulance company EMA Global.
“Primarily the ASP programme was put in place to provide the next step in provider selection, across a number of areas and for the benefit of member companies of the IAG,” said Cécile Hermetz, General Manager of International Assistance Group. “However, we are also keen to support ASP’s, many of whom are smaller companies. Recent requests are related to case management systems and business continuity planning. IAG’s vocation is to support its partners and providers in every step of the way.”
Dexter Tan, EMA’s Business Development Director, said, “Becoming the first IAG Accredited Service Provider from Asia is an important move for EMA.” “It is not simply about business opportunities, but also having access to knowledge and support. IAG has a wealth of experience within its alliance across the globe. We are confident that this partnership will enable us to tap into the network of its current partners, and is also a great opportunity for us to cement our position as a strategic partner in Asia to the other members of IAG,” he added.
International Assistance Group (IAG) is the largest network of independent assistance companies and service providers across the world. Founded in 1992, International Assistance Group was originally created by five European companies seeking to help one another provide high-quality services.
The group’s success has attracted accredited companies around the world and it today boasts 68 Partners and Accredited Service Providers. Last year alone, International Assistance Group’s Partners collectively handled over 5.2 million cases, 32,450 medical repatriations and 1.6 million roadside cases. IAG’s international presence and range of services enables it to meet the needs of more than 154 million beneficiaries worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.international-assistance-group.com
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Expatriate IPMI And International Healthcare Insurance Plans For Groups And Individuals In Switzerland
- Neonatal Transport Out Of The UK: Air Alliance And Embrace Enter Strategic Partnership
- VIDEO: Bupa Managing Director Of Health Insurance Dr Dwayne Crombie Talks Proposed Private Health Insurance Reforms In Australia
- MetLife Selected As A Provider For The U.S. Department Of Veterans Affairs Dental Insurance Program (VADIP)
- UnitedHealthcare And Optum Take Action To Support People Affected By Wildfires In Northern California