CEGA Group has implemented a fully automated workforce management system for its travel insurance claims and medical screening call handlers. The move supports CEGA's continued growth and optimises call volume forecasting and staff scheduling: benefiting travel insurers and policyholders alike.
The state-of-the-art system, Teleopti, enables call handlers to organise shifts quickly and remotely, and their managers to take full, automated, control of predicted call volumes and commensurate staffing levels - if necessary from a mobile device, in real-time. All this helps to increase staff engagement, save time and ensure that call handler availability serves fluctuating call volumes.
Steve Marshall, head of claims and medical risk assessment at CEGA Group, comments, "Since using Teleopti, we have noticed improvements on many levels. Our ability to forecast call volumes accurately and use agent time efficiently and cost-effectively is outstanding. Our service level agreements (SLAs) are now more stable than ever and our call abandonment rates have halved: maximising customer and client satisfaction.
"Looking to the future, we plan to use Teleopti to schedule staff dealing with claims correspondence via email and Web Chat: just another example of our proactive approach to providing the best customer service in today's changing global travel risk landscape."
Nick Smith, UK & Ireland business manager at Teleopti comments, "Our workforce management technology offers fast growth organisations such as CEGA the opportunity to create high-performing contact centres staffed with highly motivated agents. Automation and real-time capabilities support smarter forecasting, yield tangible time and cost savings and help drive meaningful service improvements which means an improved employee and customer experience."
- Infectious Diseases Abroad: What Should Business Travellers Know?
- FOCUS ON FRAUD: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Simon Cook, Head Of Technical Claims, CEGA Group, A Charles Taylor Company
- CEGA Strengthens Fraud Investigation And Claims Validation Capabilities
- CEGA Expands Medical Team
- CEGA Reaps Rewards Of Fraud Training
- CEGA's Medical Screening Solution Attracts Millstream Underwriting
- Charles Taylor Assistance
- CEGA Creates New Role To Meet Rising Demand For Private Repatriation
- CEGA Accredited For Services Carried Out On Behalf Of Insurers
- CEGA Expand Special Investigations Unit
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- HSBC Life Appoints Ying Teoh As Global Head Of Customer Proposition
- Introducing MediHelp International
- Pacific Prime Named Cigna Middle East's "Individual Broker of the Year" And "Innovative Broker of the Year" In 2020
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Now Available At A Reduced Price
- Singapore Sees A Drop In Rental Costs For Expatriates Due To The Effects Of Covid-19