The world’s largest assistance alliance, International Assistance Group (IAG), announces that it has obtained ISO 9001: 2015, a quality management certification for the vetting, accreditation and reaccreditation of its Core Partners, Assistance Partners and Accredited Service Providers.
This internationally recognised quality management certification comes to support IAG’s aims that its processes are robustly examined and applied to its selection and review processes.
IAG’s General Manager Cécile Hermetz stated: ‘We needed to find and appoint an organisation with a solid history and international presence in a number of demanding sectors. Also, one that understood the challenges of operating through independent companies globally.’
“For over two decades the IAG logo has come to represent a mark of quality delivered independently and locally. To have external accreditation strengthens the confidence that the marketplace has in our alliance and processes,” Ms Hermetz added.
With a history going back to 1864 as a maritime membership organisation, Norwegian based accreditation body DNV-GL today operates in 100 countries providing quality assurance services in oil and gas, energy as well as food and healthcare.
IAG’s Quality Coordinator, David Clero explained, “The IAG selection process has been developed over a number of years and with considerable input from our Core Partners. The vetting process is robust in terms of the extent of areas that are covered as well as a three-stage process that includes a panel of experts assessment and validation by our Supervisory Board.”
“The ethos of ISO 9001 is continuous improvement which matches our own aims. It was refreshing to learn of new methods, which we have implemented, and for those to be externally recognised,” he added.
IAG’s Core and Assistance Partners number 45 organisations globally with Accredited Service Suppliers growing at an annual rate of over 35% and covering the full range of services needed to support the delivery of quality assistance services across the globe.
The International Assistance Group is a global alliance of over 140 independent assistance companies, service providers and correspondents. Together we deliver first-rate roadside, medical, travel, corporate, security services and home assistance to business and leisure travelers, as well as expatriate workers and corporations. Founded in 1992, International Assistance Group was originally created by five European companies seeking to help one another provide high-quality services.
Last year alone, International Assistance Group’s Partners collectively handled over 7 million cases, including 20,645 medical repatriations and 2 million roadside cases. IAG’s international presence and range of services enables it to meet the needs of more than 181 million travellers worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.international-assistance-group.com
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
- Cross Border Telemedicine And Psychological Crisis Management: International Assistance Group Appoints Eutelmed As Accredited Service Provider Globally
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- Leading Air Ambulance Provider In France Joins International Assistance Group
- International Assistance Group Announces Assistance Solution For Travelers To Indonesia
- International Assistance Group Appoints Michael Marquardt As Chairman Of Its Supervisory Board
- International Assistance Group: Rebuilding The Future For Nepalese Schoolchildren
- Apollo Hospitals Group, The Leading Healthcare Provider In India, Has Been Accredited As Preferred Provider Of International Assistance Group
- AirCARE1 International Becomes Preferred Air Ambulance Provider For International Assistance Group (IAG)
- Skyservice Air Ambulance joins International Assistance Group as Preferred Provider
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Welcomes Seventh Global Express
- Warning Against Fake Anti-Rabies Vaccine In The Philippines
- SOS International: Be Careful When Relying On The Blue European Health Insurance Card In Spain
- International SOS And Chinese Enterprise Association (SINGAPORE) Sign A Partnership Agreement
- Allianz X Increases Fund Size To €1 Billion