Mr. Daniel Cornudella has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the International Assistance Group (IAG), the leading global alliance of independent assistance organisations. The Board also sees a number of other appointments from partner organisations within that alliance.
Mr. Cornudella is Assistance Director and Director of International Relations at RACC, Spain’s leading automobile club. RACC is serving to more than 800,000 members and over 5 million different drivers and travellers, providing both medical and roadside assistance. He had previously served on the Supervisory Board before his appointment.
“My intention is to develop the Strategic Plan initiated in 2017, with particular attention to extending the network and quality delivered,” said Mr. Cornudella. He added: “Digitalising process is a key element that will help our Partners interact faster and more efficiently as our services grow in all areas of medical, roadside and security assistance.”
The Supervisory Board is the governing body of the International Assistance Group and composed of senior management of those Core Partner organisations who are also shareholders. It is elected for a two-year term at the Annual General Assembly, the last one being held in Lyon last October. Mr. Cornudella succeeds Mr. Michael Marquardt who will remain on the Supervisory Board.
Joining the Supervisory Board are: Markus Detel (Deputy CEO & CFO, Medicall, Switzerland), Thomas Davidson (President, On Call International, USA), and Peter Tangstrom (Director of Operations, SOS International, Netherlands). They will serve alongside: Will McAleer (President, World Travel Protection, Canada) who will take up the role of Vice Chairman, Michael Marquardt (Chairman, AA International, Indonesia) the previous Chairman, Pascal De Medeiros (Deputy CEO, Filassistance, France), Rodrigo Canasi (CEO, Iké Asistencia, Mexico), and Faruk Ertug (Deputy General Manager, Remed Assistance, Turkey).
- AP Companies Wins Best International Assistance Company Of The Year At 2021 ITIJ Awards
- Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Colonnade Insurance And Roy Medical Assistance Announce International TPA Agreement
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Charles Taylor Assistance Gains EURAMI Accreditation
- Charles Taylor Assistance Adds Significant Expertise To In-House Medical Team
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission
- Healix International Risk Oracle 2020 Predicts The Medical And Security Risks For The Year Ahead
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AXA Partners US Welcomes Ron Pinsky As Director Of Business Development For Travel
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2022
- Allianz Partners Announces Enhanced International Health Insurance Options For Customers
- AP Companies Expands Its Presence In USA With Continental Health Management LLC Acquisition
- International Health Insurance Insurers 2022