Video: Paul Tidy COO Explains How Generali Global Health Works With Group And External Partners Featured
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Generali Global Health works with a variety of partners and providers around the world including providers from sectors such as air ambulance, assistance and claims management, plus brands like as Europ Assistance - to actively support members, wherever they are in the world.
In this video Paul Tidy COO explains how Generali Global Health does that.
For more details about Generali Global Health International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) plans, please visit www.generaliglobalhealth.com/our-plans
To learn more about Generali Global Health and their range of IPMI plans and services please visit their micro website on iPMI Magazine, click here.
- Video: In 2019 The Definition Of An Expatriate Is Obsolete
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health CEO Marco Giacomelli Discusses The Mission Of Generali Global Health
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces The Generali Global Health Provider Network
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health's Claim Process Explained
- Generali Global Health Win International Travel & Health Insurer Of The Year At ITIJ Awards
- Generali Global Health Accelerates Growth In EMEA Region With Appointment Of New Head Of Business Development
- Generali Global Health Launches Concierge Service in Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Hong Kong
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments