Collinson has further enhanced its medical assistance capability through a partnership with Aspen Medical, an Australian-owned global healthcare leader providing remote medical solutions across a range of sectors.
Aspen Medical provides innovative and tailored healthcare services, from the provision of a single paramedic to a full spectrum solution involving a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals. Further services include, ambulances, medical facilities, equipment, consumables, pharmacy products and aero-medical evacuation services (AME), including the company's own strategically-positioned clinics and aviation assets.
Often working in locations that are remote, challenging or under-resourced, its multi award-winning solutions provide clients with world-class healthcare services in any setting. The partnership will enable Collinson to extend its assistance reach and help customers to access quality medical services in locations where existing medical infrastructure is lacking. By augmenting Aspen Medical's ground-level capability with the wider Collinson global medical and evacuation network and its 24/7 always-on medical and security operations centres, the partnership will create a fully comprehensive assistance service for complex international deployments.
Aspen Medical's services also include managing environmental and public health projects, medical training and consultancy, providing occupational health and supporting major sporting events and conferences that need dedicated clinical support.
Scott Sunderman, Head of Assistance at Collinson, commented: "Aspen Medical is renowned for its high-profile contracts with defence, mining, oil and gas, government and humanitarian organisations. From running trauma hospitals in Mosul, Iraq, for the WHO or staffing and managing a UN facility for its personnel in Somalia, through to supporting the UK, US, Australian and New Zealand governments on the construction and management of Ebola Treatment facilities in Sierra Leone and Liberia, our partnership with Aspen Medical truly gives us a global healthcare reach and access to expertise unparalleled in the market.
"This experience will be vital as we broaden our global medical assistance and travel risk management services to ensure clients have the best possible protection, wherever they may be located."
This strategic alliance further enhances Collinson's new 24/7/365 integrated travel risk management solution in partnership with global risk and security consultancy, Drum Cussac, as well as the appointment of its new Global Medical Director, Simon Worrell.
Glenn Keys, Executive Chairman and co-founder of Aspen Medical, said: "Collinson is recognised globally for providing an exceptional medical assistance service. This partnership with Collinson further develops Aspen Medical's global capability with an integrated travel risk management solution. When combined with Drum Cussac's expertise, their global assistance App, security alerts, location tracking and monitoring, together we are delivering a very powerful new capability in the market for those seeking assistance in times of need."
- AXA And Accor Launch Strategic Partnership To Offer Medical Assistance In Hotels Worldwide
- CEGA Expands Medical Team
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Warning Against Fake Anti-Rabies Vaccine In The Philippines
- International SOS And Chinese Enterprise Association (SINGAPORE) Sign A Partnership Agreement
- Healix International Signs Up To UN Global Compact
- Collinson Appoints New Global Medical Director
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
- Global Assistance Partners Joins International Assistance Group In South Korea
- Immediate Access Needed to Save Lives in Famine-stricken Communities in South Sudan
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Generali Global Assistance Launches Email Health Check To Enhance Identity Monitoring For GEICO Customers
- Keeping Employees Safe In The Physical And Virtual Workplace
- APRIL International Care Wins 2 More Prestigious Awards In Asia
- COVID-19 Safety Issues Dominate The Travel Choices Of British Holidaymakers
- Partnership Will Help Businesses Get Access To Affordable COVID-19 Testing