CEGA, a Charles Taylor company, expands medical team to meet demand from travel and international health insurers.
Assistance, claims and travel risk management provider CEGA, a Charles Taylor company, has added two new doctors to its in-house medical team; enhancing its global provision for travel and international health insurers.
Dr Fiona Gillespie and Dr Chris Busuttil, emergency medicine consultants at Royal Sussex County Hospital and Queen Alexandra Hospital Portsmouth respectively, are the latest recruits to join CEGA's in-house medics.
CEGA's substantial team of doctors and nurses provide medical assistance and repatriation services to thousands of individuals every year (many in remote and offshore destinations) on behalf of travel and international health insurers. They also work closely with in-house cost containment and claims teams to validate medical bills from overseas hospitals.
CEGA's Chief Medical Officer Dr Lynn Gordon comments, "Extending our multi-skilled medical team reinforces our ability to support a growing number of global clients and their customers with the excellent service they expect.
"We ensure that all our doctors have experience of emergency or remote medicine and that many currently work in an NHS environment - demonstrating our commitment to provide the very best care to those in need, wherever they are in the world."
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory e-Directory July 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- FOCUS ON FRAUD: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Simon Cook, Head Of Technical Claims, CEGA Group, A Charles Taylor Company
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Strengthens Fraud Investigation And Claims Validation Capabilities
- 'Compliance Isn't So Scary Now!' – Insurance Expert To Host Second Industry Masterclass
- Download iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory e-Directory June 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- Collinson Continues Medical Assistance Expansion With Aspen Medical Partnership
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Steve English Joins Trustmark Board Of Directors
- The Rugby World Cup 2019 – A Corporate Travel Conundrum
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sigal Atzmon, CEO, Medix Group
- AIG Names Karen Ling Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- MetLife Gulf Partners With Special Olympics In The UAE To Give Back To The Community