Dr Firas Alayash, a highly-experienced medical assistance doctor and occupational health physician, has joined Charles Taylor Assistance; boosting the global assistance and travel risk management provider's considerable in-house medical expertise.
Charles Taylor Assistance manages over 50,000 medical cases every year for insured and non-insured individuals, including those in the energy, charity and corporate sectors; often in remote and challenging global destinations.
The award-winning provider is set to benefit from Dr Alayash's extensive experience of (among other areas) onshore and offshore medical assistance and occupational health, remote and aviation medicine, cruise assistance, and mental wellbeing.
Trained in Spain, Wales, Switzerland and Germany, the multilingual Dr Alayash has worked all over the world; including in the oil, gas and mining sectors. He also has extensive experience of carrying out risk assessments and medical site reviews in developing countries; not least Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia and South Sudan.
Dr Lynn Gordon, chief medical officer for Charles Taylor Assistance, comments, "We're constantly developing our services to retain our place at the forefront of global medical assistance - and are confident that Dr Alayash's wide-ranging skills will enhance our client offering the world over. We're delighted to welcome him to our in-house medical team."
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- Travel Anxiety: Looking To The Future
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Commercial Director, Charles Taylor Assistance
- Charles Taylor Assistance Gains EURAMI Accreditation
- Driving Innovation In The Travel Insurance Sector With The Travel Health Calculator
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission
- Healix International Risk Oracle 2020 Predicts The Medical And Security Risks For The Year Ahead
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Strengthens Fraud Investigation And Claims Validation Capabilities
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- COVID-19 Accelerates Insurance Digitalization To Meet Customer Demand: World InsurTech Report 2020
- UK Economy Loses £32m Every Day As Result Of No Airbridge With The US
- Quarantine Measures Hampering The Restart Of Aviation In Africa And The Middle East
- IATA Comment On Studies Regarding Onboard Transmission of COVID-19
- Bupa Announces Evelyn Bourke Is Retiring As Group CEO And Appoints Iñaki Ereño from 1 January 2021