Charles Taylor Assistance Adds Significant Expertise To In-House Medical Team Featured
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Dr Firas Alayash, a highly-experienced medical assistance doctor and occupational health physician, has joined Charles Taylor Assistance; boosting the global assistance and travel risk management provider's considerable in-house medical expertise.
Charles Taylor Assistance manages over 50,000 medical cases every year for insured and non-insured individuals, including those in the energy, charity and corporate sectors; often in remote and challenging global destinations.
The award-winning provider is set to benefit from Dr Alayash's extensive experience of (among other areas) onshore and offshore medical assistance and occupational health, remote and aviation medicine, cruise assistance, and mental wellbeing.
Trained in Spain, Wales, Switzerland and Germany, the multilingual Dr Alayash has worked all over the world; including in the oil, gas and mining sectors. He also has extensive experience of carrying out risk assessments and medical site reviews in developing countries; not least Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia and South Sudan.
Dr Lynn Gordon, chief medical officer for Charles Taylor Assistance, comments, "We're constantly developing our services to retain our place at the forefront of global medical assistance - and are confident that Dr Alayash's wide-ranging skills will enhance our client offering the world over. We're delighted to welcome him to our in-house medical team."
- Charles Taylor Assistance Resumes Innovative Medical Escort Training To Optimise Patient Safety
- AP Companies Wins Best International Assistance Company Of The Year At 2021 ITIJ Awards
- Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- HCA Healthcare UK Launches Rapid Response Referral Service With The HCA UK Concierge Centre
- ROUND TABLE: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2021
- Colonnade Insurance And Roy Medical Assistance Announce International TPA Agreement
- International Accident And Health Insurance: Challenges And Opportunities In A Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Chief Executive Officer, Charles Taylor Assistance
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- BBC To Highlight Insurance Fraud With Charles Taylor Fraud Specialists