Charles Taylor Assistance has been awarded a Commercial Aviation Medical Escort Accreditation from the European Air Medical Institute (EURAMI) - as a standalone accolade.
EURAMI's mission is to promote high quality aeromedical transfers throughout Europe and the world via fixed wing or rotor aircraft. It spent two days assessing Charles Taylor Assistance's global patient transfer capabilities before awarding the accreditation: testing every area of its operations, from personnel and safety, to quality and medical management.
Charles Taylor Assistance provides repatriations and transfers all over the world – often from hostile and remote areas - and works with a network of global partners to offer end-to-end patient management.
Its Chief Medical Officer Dr Lynn Gordon says, "This accreditation is testament to our ability to offer global expertise in patient transfers, gained over our 47+ years of service. It is also testament to the hard work and dedication of our highly experienced teams of medical escorts, assistance specialists and in-house doctors and nurses.
"In these unprecedented times, it further reassures our clients that we are fully committed to putting patient welfare first."
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Charles Taylor Assistance Adds Significant Expertise To In-House Medical Team
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission
- Healix International Risk Oracle 2020 Predicts The Medical And Security Risks For The Year Ahead
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- CEGA's Medical Screening Solution Attracts Millstream Underwriting
- International Assistance Group Supervisory Board: New Chairman, New Members
- International Assistance Group Strengthens Capability In The Caribbean
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- Bupa To Increase Stake In Bupa Arabia To 43.25%
- May Passenger Demand Shows Slight Improvement
- AMII Initiative Leads To Landmark Agreement For Electronic Transfer Of Underwriting