Charles Taylor Assistance has been awarded a Commercial Aviation Medical Escort Accreditation from the European Air Medical Institute (EURAMI) - as a standalone accolade.
EURAMI's mission is to promote high quality aeromedical transfers throughout Europe and the world via fixed wing or rotor aircraft. It spent two days assessing Charles Taylor Assistance's global patient transfer capabilities before awarding the accreditation: testing every area of its operations, from personnel and safety, to quality and medical management.
Charles Taylor Assistance provides repatriations and transfers all over the world – often from hostile and remote areas - and works with a network of global partners to offer end-to-end patient management.
Its Chief Medical Officer Dr Lynn Gordon says, "This accreditation is testament to our ability to offer global expertise in patient transfers, gained over our 47+ years of service. It is also testament to the hard work and dedication of our highly experienced teams of medical escorts, assistance specialists and in-house doctors and nurses.
"In these unprecedented times, it further reassures our clients that we are fully committed to putting patient welfare first."
- AP Companies Wins Best International Assistance Company Of The Year At 2021 ITIJ Awards
- Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Colonnade Insurance And Roy Medical Assistance Announce International TPA Agreement
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Charles Taylor Assistance Adds Significant Expertise To In-House Medical Team
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission
- Healix International Risk Oracle 2020 Predicts The Medical And Security Risks For The Year Ahead
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments