AXA and Accor announce an innovative strategic partnership to provide medical support to guests across the 5000 Accor hotels worldwide.
As soon as July 2020, this partnership will enable Accor guests to benefit from the highest level of care thanks to the expert medical solutions of AXA Partners, AXA’s international entity specialized in assistance services, travel insurance and credit protection.
First and foremost, Accor guests will benefit from AXA’s most recent advances in telemedicine through free access to medical teleconsultations. Guests will also get access to AXA’s extensive medical networks with tens of thousands of vetted medical professionals. This will allow hotels to make the most relevant referrals (eg language, speciality, etc..) to their guests in the 110 destinations where Accor is present.
As Accor prepares for the post COVID-19 rebound, this unique medical service complements its overall global recovery plan and is included in the enhanced health and prevention protocols that Accor has put in place notably through its ALLSAFE Cleanliness label in anticipation of the progressive reopening of its hotels across the different regions.
For AXA, this partnership is a unique occasion to strengthen its payer to partner strategy, which aims to provide innovative services to its customers, notably in health, one of its areas of growth in its Ambition 2020 plan.
- Driving Innovation In The Travel Insurance Sector With The Travel Health Calculator
- CEGA Expands Medical Team
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Collinson Continues Medical Assistance Expansion With Aspen Medical Partnership
- Why Do Expats Fear Coming Home?
- Warning Against Fake Anti-Rabies Vaccine In The Philippines
- International SOS And Chinese Enterprise Association (SINGAPORE) Sign A Partnership Agreement
- Healix International Signs Up To UN Global Compact
- Collinson Appoints New Global Medical Director
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMIM Advertisers Save Over 55% On New iPMI Report - Subscribers Save Over 45%
- ABTA Estimates Over 90,000 Jobs* Already Affected In UK Travel And Wider Industry
- 90% Of Countries Report Disruptions To Essential Health Services Since Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sluggish Improvement In Passenger Demand Continues
- Healix International Announces SAP Concur Partnership To Help Employers Locate And Communicate With Employees During Critical Incidents