Roy Medical Assistance (RMA) was established in 2016 and its an International TPA and Medical Assistance Company in Asia and has been providing bespoke niche solutions.
Our coverage areas include India, Nepal, China, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Maldives, Maldives, UAE and Myanmar for Travel Insurance, Health Insurance, motor Insurance and Home Insurance firms since years.
Now we are actively involved and delivering Quality and Affordable Healthcare to people around the world in best possible way. We have an impressive list of clients from all walks of life that put their trust in us to get the job done
Roy Medical Assistance and its strong team believes in delivering the best of the best via its Global Alarm center based in New Delhi, India, along with a large network of partners on a global scale by its staff of 50 multilingual assistance, claims handling and medical specialists including doctors.
Being a reliable, desired and transparent organization, we always function upon new opportunities and inspire others to seek innovative and sustainable solutions to assist clients in every step of the way. Our decisions and actions are made to exceed the needs and expectations of the customers.
Company Name: ROY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE (OPC) PVT. LTD.
Company Address: Suite- 525, 5th floor, JMD Regent Square,
MG Road, Gurugram
Haryana -122001 (New Delhi NCR) India
Help Line Phone: (+91) 98 7187 7260
- Roy Medical Assistance
- Lloyd’s Application To Establish Onshore Reinsurance Branch In India Approved
- Citi Supports Mtel In Launch Of CreditCheck App In Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Hong Kong
- Future Generali India Insurance Launches Its First Exclusive Online Travel Insurance Products
- RSA And Now Health Partner To Launch Leading International Health Insurance Services In The UAE
- Singapore-Based Luye Medical Group Completes Acquisition of Healthe Care
- Aviation-Specific Travel Risk Management Services In Mandarin
- FWD Group Enters Singapore Medical Insurance Market
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Coverage Claims Top The List Of All Claims Processed
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- 58.1% Of Americans Are More Likely To Buy Travel Insurance
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- Aetna India Appoints Anurag Khosla As Chief Executive Officer
- COVID-19 BUSINESS SUPPORT: Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Program