Colonnade Insurance S.A. and Roy Medical Assistance announce today an international third-party administration agreement covering 13 countries.
India, Nepal, Turkey, UAE, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Maldives, China, Hong Kong and Myanmar are all covered under the agreement, providing international medical assistance services including International TPA, Medical Expense Control, Claims Management, Emergency Assistance (Ground and Air Transfer) and medical evacuation and repatriation.
Roy Medical Assistance has been providing bespoke solutions for Travel Insurers, International Health Insurers, Motor and Home Insurance firms, providing a direct network of over 5000 international hospitals in Asia.
Sumit Gaurav, Chief Executive Officer, Roy Medical Assistance comments, “We are proud to have built an excellent international cooperation with Colonnade Insurance to provide a wide range of international medical assistance, and claims handling services to their travel and health insurance members.”
About Colonnade Insurance S.A.
Colonnade Insurance S.A. (“Colonnade”) is a non-life insurance company owned by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. Based in Luxembourg, operating through our branches in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Poland.
About Roy Medical Assistance
Roy Medical Assistance is an international TPA founded in 2016 and having its claims office based in New Delhi NCR India along with a large network of partners globally. RMA is a multi-profile assistance company as a local Guarantor to hospitals in Asia and providing claims management, cost containment, travel assistance, medical risk management solutions and ensures high level and high quality of Medical assistance care and exceptional support for tourists, expatriates, insurance companies and individuals in Asia and also having it’s large network hospitals in India, China, Nepal, UAE, Maldives, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Hongkong, Indonesia, Singapore Turkey and Myanmar.
- Generali Global Assistance Appoints Chief Marketing Officer
- Sven Thorslund Joins QHM To Expand Global Sales Growth
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- A Video Message from Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Commercial Director, Charles Taylor Assistance
- Charles Taylor Assistance Gains EURAMI Accreditation
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- HSBC Life Appoints Ying Teoh As Global Head Of Customer Proposition
- Introducing MediHelp International
- Pacific Prime Named Cigna Middle East's "Individual Broker of the Year" And "Innovative Broker of the Year" In 2020
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Now Available At A Reduced Price
- Singapore Sees A Drop In Rental Costs For Expatriates Due To The Effects Of Covid-19