Colonnade Insurance And Roy Medical Assistance Announce International TPA Agreement Featured
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Colonnade Insurance S.A. and Roy Medical Assistance announce today an international third-party administration agreement covering 13 countries.
India, Nepal, Turkey, UAE, Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Maldives, China, Hong Kong and Myanmar are all covered under the agreement, providing international medical assistance services including International TPA, Medical Expense Control, Claims Management, Emergency Assistance (Ground and Air Transfer) and medical evacuation and repatriation.
Roy Medical Assistance has been providing bespoke solutions for Travel Insurers, International Health Insurers, Motor and Home Insurance firms, providing a direct network of over 5000 international hospitals in Asia.
Sumit Gaurav, Chief Executive Officer, Roy Medical Assistance comments, “We are proud to have built an excellent international cooperation with Colonnade Insurance to provide a wide range of international medical assistance, and claims handling services to their travel and health insurance members.”
About Colonnade Insurance S.A.
Colonnade Insurance S.A. (“Colonnade”) is a non-life insurance company owned by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited. Based in Luxembourg, operating through our branches in Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Poland.
About Roy Medical Assistance
Roy Medical Assistance is an international TPA founded in 2016 and having its claims office based in New Delhi NCR India along with a large network of partners globally. RMA is a multi-profile assistance company as a local Guarantor to hospitals in Asia and providing claims management, cost containment, travel assistance, medical risk management solutions and ensures high level and high quality of Medical assistance care and exceptional support for tourists, expatriates, insurance companies and individuals in Asia and also having it’s large network hospitals in India, China, Nepal, UAE, Maldives, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Hongkong, Indonesia, Singapore Turkey and Myanmar.
- AP Companies Wins Best International Assistance Company Of The Year At 2021 ITIJ Awards
- Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Global Excel Management Inc. Acquires Hines & Associates, Inc.
- Generali Global Assistance Appoints Chief Marketing Officer
- Sven Thorslund Joins QHM To Expand Global Sales Growth
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments