Falck Global Assistance (FGA), a Nordic leader in travel risk management and duty of care solutions for corporate and insurance customers, and Insured Nomads, the first insurtech company offering an advanced tech-enabled benefit suite alongside insurance plans for the globally mobile traveller, are pleased to announce a new partnership agreement and the integration of FGA’s Emergency Response Centres to the Insured Nomads portfolio.
From April 1st , this new, dedicated partnership will provide customers of Insured Nomads with 24/7/365 access to FGA’s emergency response centres, a critical communication node in the global assistance value chain. Per the agreement, customers of Insured Nomads will have access to FGA’s emergency response services through Insured Nomads’ JUVO iOS/ Android mobile application, which customers will be able to activate by pressing the app’s built-in emergency button.
24/7/365 Emergency Response Access, Anywhere in the World - from Falck Global Assistance
For Insured Nomads, the agreement with FGA will provide triaging services for customers of Insured Nomads, ensuring the priority of patient treatment, assessing the severity of their condition, and facilitating access to medical and travel assistance. Access to FGA’s 24/7/365 emergency response centres ensure that travellers have access to continuous communication and emergency services
A pioneer in duty of care, Falck Global Assistance is able mobilize in-house specialists and a global network to respond and triage emergency calls. In response to crisis events, FGA can mobilize doctors, medically equipped ground and air transport, or private charter aircraft to reach, facilitate an evacuation, and repatriate personnel from crisis scenarios. Insured Nomads will benefit from FGA’s expertise in travel risk management for the hypermobile global traveller.
The addition of the emergency button and crisis response within the JUVO app by Insured Nomads is value additive to the facilitation of global assistance, emergency evacuations and general emergency response. JUVO links seamlessly to FGA’s 24/7/365 emergency response centres, where an individual’s activation of the iOS/Android app’s emergency button immediately alerts FGA to the need for emergency assistance. Once activated, FGA receives a priority notification that the emergency button has been pressed, whereupon FGA immediately mobilizes medical, security and network resources to respond.
Markus Zettner, Insured Nomads’ Chief Commercial Officer commented, “We are excited to provide unprecedented medical and safety services in collaboration with Falck Global Assistance.” JUVO bridges insurance with a curated bundle of advanced tech-enabled services for those with policies provided by Insured Nomads.
Falck Global Assistance Operates a Simple Business Model: Developing Duty of Care Solutions and Ensuring Value for the Global Traveller
FGA’s network of vetted partners around the world provides the company with a local perspective on medical infrastructure capacity, health risks, armed conflict and social unrest in the world’s most fragile environments. FGA services risk mitigation through an interdisciplinary process, leveraging caring, motivated people to deliver engaging duty of care solutions to empower organizations and travellers anywhere in the world.
In Safe Hands with Falck Global Assistance
As part of Falck Group, Falck Global Assistance is people helping people – it is in our DNA. For more than 100 years, Falck’s activities have been directed at preventing accidents and diseases, providing assistance in situations of emergency and accidents and helping people move on with their lives after illness and accidents. From our regional emergency response centres, Falck Global Assistance provides bespoke 24/7 medical and security assistance to people around the world in all external settings.
- International Accident And Health Insurance: Challenges And Opportunities In A Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Chief Executive Officer, Charles Taylor Assistance
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- Preparing Your Organisation For Re-opening: Duty of Care And Risk Mitigation
- Healix International Ensures Successful COVID-19 Repatriations
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- Charles Taylor Assistance
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- Healix International wins at EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Remote Medical International Partners With New Frontier Group For US Cost Containment And Telemedicine
- easyJet Partners With Collinson To Provide Passengers With COVID-19 Cover
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
- Zurich Offers Free Mental Health Education To All UK Corporations
- The Instrumental Role Of Telemedicine During And After The Pandemic