MDabroad, a VIP Medical Assistance Company announces the availability of “The Booking Concierge” for Pre-Flight Covid-19 testing in the USA, Latin America, Mexico and the Caribbean.
The service is geared toward travelers who must obtain a mandatory Covid-19 clearance prior to boarding their flight. The service is available throughout key cities and travel markets in LATAM and the Caribbean.
Travelers can book the service 24/7 via: www.mdabroad.com/PCR by filling out a simple form, and the MDabroad VIP Booking Concierge will notify them within an hour via secure, confidential communication about the time and location of their pre-flight appointment. The test result will be delivered directly to the patient’s smartphone and is accepted by all airlines. The fee for the concierge service is $25.00.
“Today, proof of a negative Covid-19 screening test is a universal prerequisite for travel” said Scott J. Rosen, President and CEO of MDabroad. “Our service ensures hassle-free access to a licensed lab in an environment that is rather challenging for the traveler to navigate on their own ” added Rosen.
“MDabroad’s robust network of high-quality medical providers ensures that travelers receive real tests in a region that is rife with counterfeit testing” said Dr. Giambini, Medical Director of MDabroad.
Cost of the PCR or Antigen, testing is paid directly by the traveler to the service provider at the time service is rendered. The cost varies from country to country, ranging from zero-cost in some locations in Mexico, to upwards of $400.00 for concierge PCR Testing service in the traveler’s hotel room (where available in Mexico, Panama, and the Dominican Republic).
To book an appointment: www.MDabroad.com/PCR
MDabroad® is part of the MD Group of companies. Headquartered in Aventura Florida, the MD Group delivers Integrated Policy Support Services to Travel Medical Insurers, International Medical Insurers and Affinity Insurers. The MD Group covers the Americas, with an emphasis on Mexico, Central and South America and the Caribbean.
The company’s core offerings consist of VIP Assistance, expert TPA service for medical claims management, medical case management, and cashless access to the largest proprietary medical network in the LATAM region. MD Capital®, a related company, offers claims financing to international insurers and hospitals.
- Global Assistance & Healthcare Announces ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification
- Travel Advice Philippines: 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits The Island Of Bohol
- MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Publishes Travel Insurance Observatory
- MSO is a new IAG Assistance Partner in South Africa
- EMA is a new Assistance Partner in Finland
- International Assistance Group welcomes European Air Ambulance in its Partnership
- Largest Spanish Automobile Club Joins International Assistance Group As Core Partner in Spain
- A New Successful Partnership Signed With D&G Cars, Which Becomes An Assistance Partner In The UK.
- International Assistance Group
- International Assistance Group
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Mandatory Health Insurance In Qatar Comes Into Effect
- Allianz Ayudhya Capital PCL (AYUD) Completes Acquisition Of Aetna Health Insurance Thailand 6 May 2022
- Sanlam And Allianz Join Forces To Create African Insurance Giant
- New Broker Technology Platform Launches For International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) Market
- New Frontier Group Celebrates 20th Anniversary