Charles Taylor Specialist Investigation Services, the multi-sector fraud specialists, are to feature again in BBC One’s Claimed and Shamed series: the programme that casts a covert eye over the ever-growing problem of insurance fraud.
Adam Grady, Investigations Manager at Charles Taylor, will focus on international fraud in the new series, talking viewers through a range of fraudulent overseas claims and the tools used by Charles Taylor to expose them. These include a network of global investigators and intelligence-led techniques such as open source and social media profiling. The series is expected to attract up to a million viewers.
Simon Cook, Charles Taylor’s Head of Specialist Investigation Services, comments, “We’re delighted to have participated in multiple series of BBC One’s Claimed and Shamed because we recognise the value of constantly striving to deter would-be fraudsters and protecting insurers’ bottom lines.
“Our global claims validation capabilities cover every sector of insurance, from household to private health, marine to motor, travel to trade credit and beyond. We’re supported by offices in 30 different countries and by technical specialists in every field. We have also recently launched an award-winning open source and social media investigation tool, Discovery, to optimise our intelligence-led approach.”
You can watch Adam Grady in Claimed and Shamed at 10am on BBC One: November 25thth, and 29th and December 1st - or catch up on BBCiPlayer.
For more about Charles Taylor Specialist Investigation Services, see https://bit.ly/3oIQrqz
- The Top 5 Threats To Businesses In The Next Year, According To Healix’s 2022 Risk Outlook Report
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2021
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2021
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2021
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2021
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2021
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Dr. Ameet Deshmukh M.D, Chief Medical Officer, New Frontier Group
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2021
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expat Lifestyle Still ‘Appealing Choice’ For Many In Post-Brexit World Despite Greater Stress And Uncertainty Caused By COVID-19
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Global Excel Achieves Type II SOC 1 & 2 Certification
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards