AP Companies Group has announced that it has concluded negotiations with Continental Health Management USA to acquire Continental Health Management LLC – experienced and successful health assistance and cost containment company in the United States.
"We are excited and happy to be able to expand AP Companies range of services offered in the US with unique opportunity to add Continental Health Management to our group of Companies. This acquisition is a clear accelerator for our ongoing development and presence on US market, client portfolio transformation and is in line with AP global development strategy. It also enables us to rapidly develop our footprint locally in the US " said Natalya Butakova, CEO of AP Companies Global Solutions.
"Continental Health Management is a company that is purpose-driven and shares our vision of improving our member’s life around the Globe. We look forward to capitalizing on the significant growth opportunities we see for medical assistance business in the United States»
AP Companies is to offer accuracy & transparency in Health Payments in USA.
AP Companies continues to be a leader in both pre and post pay claim review and repricing, combining clinical expertise and cost containment solutions with acquisition of Continental Health Management. AP Companies offers it’s long-standing Clients incremental value, experience, and a sincere dedication now extended to US market, making AP USA a partner of choice.
- Roy Medical Assistance And WorldWide Medical Announce International TPA Agreement Covering 16 Countries
- AXA And Accor Launch Strategic Partnership To Offer Medical Assistance In Hotels Worldwide
- CEGA Expands Medical Team
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Collinson Continues Medical Assistance Expansion With Aspen Medical Partnership
- Warning Against Fake Anti-Rabies Vaccine In The Philippines
- International SOS And Chinese Enterprise Association (SINGAPORE) Sign A Partnership Agreement
- Healix International Signs Up To UN Global Compact
- Collinson Appoints New Global Medical Director
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments