Healix International, the global provider of security, travel and medical risk management and assistance services, has announced the opening of its new office in Vancouver, British Colombia. The move comes in response to growing demand for its crisis, security, and risk management services.
Vancouver was chosen as the most strategic, practical, and advantageous location for a new office, as it provides access to clients that are already based there, as well as ease of travel to the U.S. The city’s world-class universities also provide a talent pool for recruitment for Healix’s growing team.
Charlie Butcher, CEO at Healix International, commented “Given the volatility seen in 2022, it’s clear that the services we provide are extremely important to businesses around the world. We already provide support to clients in North America and have teams based in multiple locations across the U.S., but the operational side was always run from the UK, Singapore, South Africa, or New Zealand. Opening the first operational location in the region will mean we can deliver even better services by working with clients more closely on a day-to-day basis. From a business perspective, it also provides a fantastic opportunity to expand further with more services to come later down the line.
“With the opportunity to work with multiple reputable universities and have access to such a wide talent pool, Vancouver was a natural choice and we’re looking forward to seeing the success of the team in 2023.”
- ROUND TABLE: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2021
- Vaccine Passports: Balancing The Benefits Against The Risks
- The 6 Big Risks For 2021
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- The Post Pandemic Reality - How Businesses Can Prepare For Re-Opening Of Their Organisations
- COVID-19 And Its Impact On The Middle East And North Africa (MENA) Region
- The Rugby World Cup 2019 – A Corporate Travel Conundrum
- Security VP For Healix International In Second Place On Epic Row Across Atlantic For Veteran Mental Health
- EASING THE CULTURE SHOCK IN OVERSEAS PLACEMENT: Pre-Posting Medical Assessments Vital To Reduce The Risk Of Mental Health Issues
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments