Global Excel Management Inc. is pleased to announce it will acquire the business of Active Claims Management Inc. (ACM), as well as CanAm Special Risk Insurance Agency Limited, effective March 1, 2018 or such later date when all conditions of closing are met.
With this acquisition, Global Excel reinforces its position as a leading supplier of global healthcare risk management solutions. Both ACM and CanAm will continue doing business under their current brand names. Concurrently, David Rivelis has been added to the Global Excel executive leadership team as President of ACM and CanAm.
“ACM has built a very strong reputation for providing medical assistance services focused on the Canadian travel insurance industry,” said Reg Allatt, CEO of Global Excel. “Delivering a comprehensive range of healthcare risk management services, which exceed our clients’ expectations, has always been our primary focus. One thing we’ve been emphasizing to our clients is that true risk management needs to occur very early in the claims cycle. Early intervention has a direct impact on reducing claims costs while providing an improved customer journey. This acquisition strengthens our capacity to provide pro-active medical assistance and case management.”
Global Excel’s core values include customer service excellence and commitment to people, and as noted by Mr. Allatt, “it’s a perfect fit in that both organizations share the same qualities – a very strong client focus and dedicated, knowledgeable employees. Moving forward we will continue our strategy of expanding the depth of our risk management services, our client base, as well as our geographic presence though continued profitable organic growth and qualified acquisitions.”
According to David Rivelis, “the ACM team prides itself on service and customer satisfaction. In an industry that truly revolves around people, these factors have been fundamental to our success. Over the years we’ve come to know Global Excel well, both as a competitor and as a partner. We recognize an industry leader with a determined international focus in Global Excel. We feel this transaction will provide synergies for ACM on the domestic level and will allow us to further grow our international scope.”
Over the next few months the goal of both management teams will be continuing to focus on providing the highest level of service to our respective clients. Simultaneously we will focus on identifying those synergies which will bring added value to existing clients and allow both ACM and Global Excel to extend their service offering to new markets and clients.
About Active Claims Management Inc.
ACM is a global leader in medical and non-medical assistance, case and claims management, network and facilitation, and re-pricing. ACM provides expertise in the management and administration of all aspects of health insurance and travel insurance programs worldwide. Operating since 1993, ACM is an exceptional partner providing exceptional service. ACM staff is driven by a goal of exceeding customer expectations, balanced by employee satisfaction and a solid return.
About Global Excel Management Inc.
Global Excel is a full-service provider of global healthcare risk management solutions. Global Excel, together with its subsidiaries Olympus Managed Health Care Inc., ChoiceNet International México SA, Healthcare Concierge Services Inc., ChargeCare International Inc. and PT Prima Sarana Jasa, offers a complete range of risk mitigation, cost containment, claims management and medical assistance services to over 360 clients located in more than 90 countries around the world. As a group, Global Excel manages approximately 270,000 inpatient, outpatient and non-medical cases per year and processes in excess of $1.7B USD in healthcare claims annually.
For more news from Global Excel please visit their micro web site on iPMI Magazine, here.
- New Chief Commercial Officer At Global Excel Management
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Emergency Medical Assistance And TPA Services Provider Network Directory December 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Emergency Medical Assistance And TPA Services Network Directory November 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory October 2017
- Join iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017
- iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory Company Guide
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Welcomes Seventh Global Express
- Warning Against Fake Anti-Rabies Vaccine In The Philippines
- SOS International: Be Careful When Relying On The Blue European Health Insurance Card In Spain
- International SOS And Chinese Enterprise Association (SINGAPORE) Sign A Partnership Agreement
- Allianz X Increases Fund Size To €1 Billion