New Frontier Group, www.newfrontiergroup.com, leader in Cost Containment and Global Assistance solutions, was named Winner of the ITIC Malta Awards 2019, for Cost Containment/Claims Management Company of the Year.
The annual award, presented by the International Travel & Health Insurance Journal (ITIJ), was announced on Thursday, October 31st, 2019 in Malta, at the International Travel and Health Insurance Industry Conference (ITIC).
Each year ITIJ's Global Conference concludes with an award gala honoring companies for their outstanding contributions of excellence and innovation. Winners are selected by a panel of industry leaders who are experts in the area of the travel and health insurance industry.
As the recipient of the 2019 Cost Containment/Claims Management Company of the Year, New Frontier Group was selected from a large field of global competitors. Most notably as the recipient of the 2019 Cost Containment/Claims Management award, New Frontier Group was presented this prestigious award based on recognition of outstanding achievement throughout the year.
Accepting the award before hundreds of industry associates, clients and guests, New Frontier Group President and CEO, Ms. Gitte Bach, and COO, Mr. Randall Condie, proudly acknowledged the other nominees in the category and Ms. Bach thanked and expressed her appreciation for the extraordinary performance of the New Frontier Group team which was watching the event live.
Ms. Bach states, "The last 12 months have been phenomenal for our company. I am so proud of the New Frontier Group team for its year-long dedication and commitment. Our team strives daily to provide superior client service and leverage the competitive advantage we have built using technological advancements to serve our clients, providing the very best global healthcare solutions.
Being awarded in this category at this year’s ITIC for 2019 Cost Containment/Claims Management Company of the Year and winning is extremely rewarding and we are truly grateful. We will continue our exciting journey and focus on service excellence, development, innovation and leadership."
About New Frontier Group
New Frontier Group is a global leader in Cost containment/Claims management and Global Assistance solutions. They act as first point of contact for worldwide International Insurance and Assistance Teams. New Frontier Group leads the travel and health insurance industry's global healthcare management services by providing a business suite of customized assistance, full-service solutions and cost savings for its worldwide clients. New Frontier Group is an independently owned U.S. based International Company established in 2002.
- Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- Preparing Your Organisation For Re-opening: Duty of Care And Risk Mitigation
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- Healix International Ensures Successful COVID-19 Repatriations
- Global Excel Management Inc. Announces Management Changes
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- Healix International wins at EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards
- EURAMI ITIC Review 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- COVID-19 Accelerates Insurance Digitalization To Meet Customer Demand: World InsurTech Report 2020
- UK Economy Loses £32m Every Day As Result Of No Airbridge With The US
- Quarantine Measures Hampering The Restart Of Aviation In Africa And The Middle East
- IATA Comment On Studies Regarding Onboard Transmission of COVID-19
- Bupa Announces Evelyn Bourke Is Retiring As Group CEO And Appoints Iñaki Ereño from 1 January 2021