Global Excel Management Inc. has announced the appointment of David Rivelis to the newly created role of President – Global Strategy.
David will continue to oversee Active Claims Management Inc. (ACM) as well as CanAm Special Risk Insurance Agency Limited (CANAM), adding responsibility for delivering corporate strategy as it relates to global market development.
David has been with Global Excel since our acquisition of ACM and CANAM in 2018. Previously he had spent over 25 years in the international travel insurance and assistance marketplace as the primary driver of ACM and CANAM’s corporate development. David brings a wealth of experience melding corporate strategy with strong business development.
In order to accelerate the commercialization of StandbyMD and other specialized solutions, Global Excel has been partnering with Agile Intelligence Solutions (www.AgileIS.co), a company partly owned by Global Excel that is comprised of technologists, security experts, and business leaders whose focus is to solve one crucial problem: people should have access to healthcare, be safe and secure, no matter where in the world they are working or traveling.
Global Excel also announces that Rob Allatt will join Agile Intelligence Solutions full time to lead the business development initiatives between AgileIS and Global Excel. Rob’s deep experience in the technology sector will facilitate the creation of new opportunities for both Global Excel and AgileIS.
As Global Excel continues to grow and evolve as the leading independent provider of global healthcare risk management services, our organization will continue to focus on providing solutions for the changing needs of our clients. We see that those needs are becoming more complex, technical and international in nature. Our clients are asking for fully integrated global solutions as opposed to individual products and Global Excel is uniquely positioned to deliver on these requests.
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Chief Executive Officer, Charles Taylor Assistance
- Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments