The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has placed enormous strain on call centers around the world. Emergency departments have been overwhelmed by worried patients, multiplying the risk of infection.
In response, Global Excel has developed a COVID-19 version of their StandbyMD directional care solution, which uses Artificial Intelligence to assess patients’ health risk level, screening for COVID-19-specific symptoms, and proposes the most appropriate type of care, anywhere in the world – including their own home. This unique approach helps patients avoid the risk of infection from public places and reduces the burden on insurance and assistance call centers.
For an overview of the StandbyMD COVID-19 Virtual Assistant, please watch the video below:
You can download a copy of Global Excel’s StandbyMD COVID-19 Virtual Assistant Flyer here.
For more details about Global Excel Management Inc, please visit: https://www.globalexcel.com
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- IMG Welcomes Dina Tarantola-Froner As Chief Underwriting Officer
- AXA Completes Sale Of AXA Bank Belgium
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Angela Smith, Head Of Proposition Development, Charles Taylor Assistance