Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification Featured
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Global Excel Management Inc., a leading provider of Healthcare Risk Management Solutions, has announced that it has received ISO 27001:2013 certification for its Information Security Management System (ISMS).
ISO 27001:2013 is an information security standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the world’s largest developer of voluntary international standards, and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Global Excel’s certification was issued by A-LIGN, an ANAB (ANSI National Accreditation Board) accredited certification body based in the United States. This certification demonstrates that Global Excel has met rigorous international standards in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data protection in the healthcare industry.
‘‘By achieving ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification, Global Excel has demonstrated that it will work vigilantly to achieve the quality standards that our customers demand. Our client’s confidential information from around the world flows through a stringent process, underscoring our rigorous attention to security. Global Excel is proud of its dedicated team, who worked diligently towards the certification and led us to this success’’, said Reg Allatt, CEO of Global Excel Management Inc.
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Jody Baker, Chief Executive Officer, Charles Taylor Assistance
- Global Excel Management Inc. Announces Management Changes
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments