Global Excel Management Inc., a leading provider of Healthcare Risk Management Solutions, has announced that it has received ISO 27001:2013 certification for its Information Security Management System (ISMS).
ISO 27001:2013 is an information security standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the world’s largest developer of voluntary international standards, and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Global Excel’s certification was issued by A-LIGN, an ANAB (ANSI National Accreditation Board) accredited certification body based in the United States. This certification demonstrates that Global Excel has met rigorous international standards in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data protection in the healthcare industry.
‘‘By achieving ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification, Global Excel has demonstrated that it will work vigilantly to achieve the quality standards that our customers demand. Our client’s confidential information from around the world flows through a stringent process, underscoring our rigorous attention to security. Global Excel is proud of its dedicated team, who worked diligently towards the certification and led us to this success’’, said Reg Allatt, CEO of Global Excel Management Inc.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- Bupa To Increase Stake In Bupa Arabia To 43.25%
- May Passenger Demand Shows Slight Improvement
- AMII Initiative Leads To Landmark Agreement For Electronic Transfer Of Underwriting