As part of a continuing effort to save lives and improve workers' health in diverse job sites, Remote Medical International (RMI) has partnered with New Frontier Group to support its operations in and around the US.
RMI COO, Paul Budak, explains, "we have clients with significant operations in the US, both on-shore and off-shore, and when their staff fall ill or get injured, we want a partner that can help us access the most appropriate medical services and to manage the treatment and costs on behalf of our clients."
Another critical factor in RMI's decision to partner with New Frontier Group was its ability to provide 24/7 remote access to physicians and specialists, including mental health advice via their telemedicine solution NFGtelecare.
This cooperative agreement will enhance RMI's capability to provide high-quality workplace health and safety services and allow clients to access New Frontier Group's award-winning services for their industrial and remote projects in the US.
Gitte Bach, New Frontier Group President & CEO, adds, "We are extremely proud to welcome RMI as a new client and look forward to working closely with them with regards to their medical needs here in the US."
For more information about New Frontier Group, please visit http://www.newfrontiergroup.com
For more information about Remote Medical International, please visit https://www.remotemedical.com
- QHM (Quality Health Management) Partners With MORE Health To Offer Global Access To Medical Second Opinions
- Healix International Announces Management Changes
- ROUND TABLE: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2021
- New Frontier Group Introduces Telehealth Services To Our Clients And Partners
- Liberia Travel Advice and Warnings: Muggings in the Sinkor Beach Area of Monrovia
- Transworld Claims Solutions
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments